IGNORED

HOTEL BUNNY for the Mattel Intellivision - NOW AVAILABLE!

Rev

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanting to touch base, has there been any update on shipping these? I ordered both Space Beaver and Hotel Bunny on March 20th but haven't heard anything about shipping and have not received them. I see there was a delay in production. Has this been worked out? Thanks for any information.

Man, some of you guys are way too impatient.

Well in their defense, these two took wayyy longer than I wanted. It was the boxes delay in customs. DHL sucks. :-/

But everyone that has contacted me has been very understanding. Just wanting to know nothing was lost or they weren't forgot about I think.

Thanks all.

Well in their defense, these two took wayyy longer than I wanted. It was the boxes delay in customs. DHL sucks. :-/

But everyone that has contacted me has been very understanding. Just wanting to know nothing was lost or they weren't forgot about I think.

Thanks all.

Maybe I should collect my box myself in the future. After all, they get printed just 50 km away from me, than get shipped over the Atlantic, than back to Germany. :)

Thanks all.

Yes, I just wanted to know I was not forgotten! There is no rush on my part. Sometimes things happen that are out of our control. I know these games are a labor of love and I am very grateful for this community keeping the platform going with a steady stream of awesome new games!

Rev's secret Euro underground lair. He has them all over the world.

I have been to Rev's secret underground lair, I was thankful go get of there alive!

Hey Rev, you said you were going to send me another invitation......never mind. :P

I've been swamped the last couple of months, so I have not be in the forums lately. Then I got a credit card bill and noticed a PayPal charge to Rev. I did research and figured it was Hotel Bunny. So I just spent an hour looking for the game in "Messville" (my game area). I came here to message Rev, only to see it had been delayed. At least I know it wasn't lost - even if my time searching was. 8*>

I've been swamped the last couple of months, so I have not be in the forums lately. Then I got a credit card bill and noticed a PayPal charge to Rev. I did research and figured it was Hotel Bunny. So I just spent an hour looking for the game in "Messville" (my game area). I came here to message Rev, only to see it had been delayed. At least I know it wasn't lost - even if my time searching was. 8*>

Still doing final assembly and shipping.

Just a few more days an all and should have all orders shipped.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...