IGNORED

HOTEL BUNNY for the Mattel Intellivision - NOW AVAILABLE!

Rev

Hotel Bunny is now available for purchase! Initially available in 'cartridge only' format for $30.00.

Visit the IntellivisionRevolution Store for ordering. Soon a 'complete in box' version will be available. Upgrades to CIB are not available.

http://www.intellivisionrevolution.com/store

Hotel Bunny by Sebastian Mihai is available to download. Get the FREE ROM directly from his website.

Programmed using IntyBasic!

http://sebastianmihai.com/main.php?t=115&n=Intellivision-development-Hotel-Bunny

post-19433-0-23458000-1483992098_thumb.png

post-19433-0-59681700-1483992117_thumb.png

Edited by Rev
  • Like 13

Just downloaded to my LTO and tried the game out. Not much of a replay value for my taste in games... :) but Sure why not, add one for me !!!

It might be an idea to add that game to a compilation of simple games like that. Just my thought .

Anyway,

Thanks for offering Rev.. :)

• Like 2

Just downloaded to my LTO and tried the game out. Not much of a replay value for my taste in games... :) but Sure why not, add one for me !!!It might be an idea to add that game to a compilation of simple games like that. Just my thought .Anyway,Thanks for offering Rev.. :)

Thus the price. ;-)

• Like 1

What level did you get to. I'm on 10.

I only played it 3 times the first time I got to level 6 or 7 , the next few times I tried to rush through and got to level 4 lol.. I ll try it again later tonight if I get a chance...

It does get crazy.. but once you find the right pattern of the dogs , you could use it for the next bunnies run ..

One cart for me, please. I don't do ROMs.

ROMS and the LTO - Priceless.. :P

I felt the same way until I started messing with the LTO.. Just think Rev just put this ROM up and within secs.. I was playing the game.. :)

I see your point though , nothing Like a CIB game.. but hey its all good..

Try Eric, you like it...

Cheers

• Like 1

ROMS and the LTO - Priceless.. :PI felt the same way until I started messing with the LTO.. Just think Rev just put this ROM up and within secs.. I was playing the game.. :)I see your point though , nothing Like a CIB game.. but hey its all good..Try Eric, you like it...Cheers

I still buy CDs, too. I don't do digital music.

Edited by Eric7100