IGNORED

Mystic Castle manual, overlay, & label kit

mthompson

Just as I did for Super Pro Baseball, I've created a kit to go along with Intelligentvision's Mystic Castle release. I hadn't planned to do one, but with some inspiration from the1hatman's great box & overlay designs, I decided to forge ahead.

The kit comes with a self-adhesive cartridge label:

post-39531-0-04985200-1484247600_thumb.jpg

The overlays were designed by the1hatman, and as you can see, everything coordinates nicely.

post-39531-0-91215200-1484246003_thumb.jpg

The instruction manual is 12 pages and fully illustrated. Frankly, this is the manual that should have been done for Thunder Castle in 1986.

post-39531-0-85155900-1484246260_thumb.jpg

I'm ready to start accepting orders today and will begin shipping kits out tomorrow. Details are on my Intv Extras page (http://markthompson.us/intellivision). This will be limited to one printing of 80 kits. Super Pro Baseball's first run sold quickly, but I have about 50 of the second run remaining, and then that'll be it for that title. Same $7 price for either kit. I also still have catalogs and a few other things available, too.

As for boxes, I'm sure the1hatman will start a thread when he's ready with his Mystic Castle and Super Pro Baseball creations. Definitely worth waiting for!

Thanks for all your support with these kits.

• Like 10

Also, thanks for posting the manual here for those that would want to just print themselves. But I got yours as I know they are professionally printed. Nice!

I don't think you can print very well from the preview I posted, but I'll post the manual as a download when the kit sells out.

• Like 2

All orders placed before noon today have been shipped and should start arriving on Tuesday (U.S. postal holiday on Monday :( ).

Thanks for the great response. More than 30 orders have gone out already.

How about the ETA on Canadian orders... lol :P Just kidding Mark..

Thanks again