KidGameR186496

New Homebrew

Any chance of a video? The only one we have of this is like looking into the heart of a nuclear furnace :)

• Like 5

I can, but it is a board game type and may seem boring unless you are playing. I will get my son on it this afternoon and see if we can get something worth posting.

• Like 2

I can, but it is a board game type and may seem boring unless you are playing.

Not at all.

Arguably, Hasbro's Battlehips on PS4, of all the games there are, is getting most of my playtime over long period of time (e.g. I start and stop 5 other games, but always keep getting back to Battleships). It's quick to get into, doesn't last an hour and is fun.

Just record the first game you start, that's all.

• Like 1

Can't be cheap to have it shipped to the US from Russia!

Wait till the cold war passes... Those intercontinental missiles will be a dozen a dime. :)

Unfortunately, our video is just as bad (or worse) as the others. Sorry. :(

I will upload it, but realize the quality sucks, the volume is bad and we had been playing Jaguar games all day (thanks CJ :) ) so we were beyond retro gaming drunk.

All the plunk sounds are us missing. If you hit a ship, you keep shooting until you miss.

Again, sorry about the video, sound and yelling. Long hard day of gaming!

• Like 3

That looks fairly decent, I could see it doing OK on CD at around $25-30, or $50-60 on cart.

$200? Forget it.

• Like 3

That looks fairly decent, I could see it doing OK on CD at around $25-30, or $50-60 on cart.

$200? Forget it.

I agree 100%.

I would totally buy this. But it needs mouse support, otherwise it would be unplayable. Maybe Carl Forhan can just get the source code from the Atari ST version and port it.

I would totally buy this. But it needs mouse support, otherwise it would be unplayable. Maybe Carl Forhan can just get the source code from the Atari ST version and port it.

Ok, we get it.

• Like 4

I looked at the video, and on his site, and there is another video (capture) showing gameplay.