IGNORED

Found a secret in b@nq

bradhig1

I held pause and reset while powering on my 7800. What is this love sick thing chasing me?

Al*bertha. (Seriously, that's its name).

There are two different "Pause" related Easter Eggs, the question is:

What is the other "Pause" Easter Egg?

:ponder:

Also, try finishing in last place (a few times) with a SaveKey/AtariVox attached, for some more Easter Egg goodness.

:)

• Like 1

The only other thing I found using pause was on the game select screen pushing pause changes the joystick orientation

That's a feature, not an egg. :)

To be fair, here is a clue the community was provided around a decade ago...

"When you are turning the 7800 on, if you pause to think about it a little, then once you start a game, if you do the right thing, it should not be too difficult to make a change."

• Like 1

All ir does is turn the snake into the Al*bertha enemy. I can't keep getting last place score cause after getting 525 points it just moves me up to number 20. I am sick and tired of this easter egg bs. I can't find the more mode code in atari 5200 beef drop and can't find the ultimate easter egg in Haunted Adventure Trilogy while I feel everyone else here knows how to find those and it makes my blood boil.

That's a feature, not an egg. :)

To be fair, here is a clue the community was provided around a decade ago...

"When you are turning the 7800 on, if you pause to think about it a little, then once you start a game, if you do the right thing, it should not be too difficult to make a change."

All ir does is turn the snake into the Al*bertha enemy. I can't keep getting last place score cause after getting 525 points it just moves me up to number 20. I am sick and tired of this easter egg bs. I can't find the more mode code in atari 5200 beef drop and can't find the ultimate easter egg in Haunted Adventure Trilogy while I feel everyone else here knows how to find those and it makes my blood boil.

Brad,

I didn't even know that b*nq had easter eggs in it. So this whole thread is news to me on that game! I also own Beef Drop on the 7800 but wasn't aware that any version of that game had EEs in it either?

• Like 2

You're breaking Al*bertha's heart...

Al-berthaUpClose.PNG

:)

HS1HONEY.PNG

"PAUSE ON THE BALL BOUNCE HONEY"

HS2MISS.PNG

"MISS ALBERTHA WANTS TO MEET YA"

...There are a couple more statements. ;)

So this turns the snake into a lovestruck female counterpart of the main character. It can still kill you though? :love:

So this turns the snake into a lovestruck female counterpart of the main character. It can still kill you though? :love:

in b*nQ, Al*Bertha has the exact same effects as Coily. IIRC, in FHMC Q*bert, Q*Bertha can flip cube colors back and fix cubes that have been turned into rainbow cubes, but she is still fatal to touch as is Coily.

--Ken

• Like 1