IGNORED

WTB or Trade: Channel F games

lazzeri

Looking for some Channel F games, specially with BOX and MANUAL:

- Videocart 19 (Checkers)

EDIT: So apparently I´m "only" missing Checkers now. Anyone with a spare :) ? If someone has one for sale please PM me. Serious buyer here.

Thanks!

Edited by lazzeri

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

That one aint gonna come cheap my man. Good luck, though. Wish i had a spare for you. :)

Yeah, I´m training my mind for that moment. :)

About a month ago one showed up on eBay so now at least I have an idea of how much its worth these days. And I´ve kicked myself twice in the head for letting it go.

Persistance will pay off. It's just a waiting game on that one. Should i ever decide to clear out my Channel F collection then my Checkers cart is all yours. That wont be anytime soon however. Do you have Pac Man? It is incredible.

Thank you, I'll hold on that hope. :)

I do have Pac Man, I was lucky to gather buyers enough to convince e5frog to make a 2nd run.

You joined us on that, didn't you?

Checkers seems have just exploded in price the last year or so to become probably the most sought after pre Atari game out there. Absolutely unreal at this price and just listed. Glad I found mine before this happened.

Checkers seems have just exploded in price the last year or so to become probably the most sought after pre Atari game out there. Absolutely unreal at this price and just listed. Glad I found mine before this happened.

Yeah, it seems to have spiked quite a bit. Let´s see how it goes.

are you able to bid? I did not see Brazil listed as one of the countries to which they would ship.

I do, actually. I´ve been using a proxy shipment service for quite some time now. I do have a domestic USA address. Seller ships the items to my domestic address and then the company ships it back to me for a fee.

Believe it or not it´s cheaper than asking the seller to send directy. Most sellers today choose not to ship to Brazil or only send using the most umbelivable expensive method available so it´s been great. :)

Edited by lazzeri

This is just way out of line. 2 bidders here have just decided it is theirs and will pay pretty much anything. At least one of them i recognize as a high profile buyer that has the money to throw around. Of course schoolgirl and happiest are in the mix as well trying to drive up the price. This is not the norm for this title. This is just at least 2 people with more money than they have a use for.