IGNORED

Jagfest US (MGC and VGS)

Dan Iacovelli

With MGC being about 3 months away, figured now is the best time to send out my feelers for helpers for Jagfest section there.

I am hoping to make it this year to help celebrate the 20th anniversary of this event that started in chicago on july 12th,1997(working on getting my license to drive instead of taking megabus or relying on going with others)

if anybody is interested in helping let me know.

Side note: we also looking for some help on the section for VGS in July as well while we can't do much with space limits,but any help with jagfst section is good.

so let me know about that as well.

• 3 months later...

Well Jagfest at MGC was a bust, we still have time for VGS though.

Also I had been requested to have a Jagfest Section at Missouri Game Con in St.louis(yes the home of the final stand alone jagfest (jagfest 2k2
the one I consider a frailer)) I can't make it but if anybody is willing to represent Jagfest there send me a Pm.
make sure you let me know which show you can help with and I'll get back to you

Interesting, the Missouri Game Con will be 10 minutes from my house and I was planning to attend at least one day. Don't think I'd want to have to guard a bunch of my Jaguar stuff and have it manhandled by the public for 2 days though.

Wonder if they want a CoCo that plays the Donkey Kong emulator. :D

Interesting, the Missouri Game Con will be 10 minutes from my house and I was planning to attend at least one day. Don't think I'd want to have to guard a bunch of my Jaguar stuff and have it manhandled by the public for 2 days though.

Wonder if they want a CoCo that plays the Donkey Kong emulator. :D

we might have two people working jagfest for me there.

• 7 months later...

Since we got the AVC Online site up later then scheduled figured it better to announce that we're looking for people to help with Jagfest section at MGC(we will publicly announce VGS in few weeks even though the site was just back online) with luck I'll be returning after a long hiatus.

like before if your interested let me know and I'll se what I can do

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

A bit late but first thanks to clint,john and racer x for doing Jagfest at MGC, I would have loved to come and helped but stuff happens.
now on to other news: for at least my own show Video Game Summit, I have deiced to step down from bringing my jaguar and be part of Jagfest @VGS
I am more focused on the Harmony games at my show then Jagfest as it was basically me for some time early on had some help but lately its been me,
that and I only have one Jaguar figured to leave it home for my show instead bring my spare 7800 and my one jag.

Jagfest will still go on I passed jagfest down to one my other staff people who is working on nba jam te tournament for the show as well as other games.
since our space is small we can't really do the section good but we are still looking for helpers for the jagfest might be able use one table since its 8ft can easy fit 3 to systems and prob 3 or 4 tvs
send me a pm and I'll get you in touch with the person.