IGNORED

NeoGeo Pocket Colour Flash Cartridge

SainT

I'm desperately trying to preorder on the website but it seems that I have not understood how to do it.

I've registered myself on the retrohq website clicked on the preorder article inserted name and mail, clicked submit and nothing happened.

Is that normal?

Edited by Sk8er000

I'm desperately trying to preorder on the website but it seems that I have not understood how to do it.

I've registered myself on the retrohq website clicked on the preorder article inserted name and mail, clicked submit and nothing happened.

Is that normal?

Oh, weird, not sure why that link wasn't working. I've fixed that now! Thanks for pointing it out. :)

The direct link to the pre-order page is: http://www.retrohq.co.uk/neogeo-pocket-pre-order

I'm In for this project too, I tried to submit at the preorder (interest check) I don't know if this worked !

You are there. :)

I obviously need to make it a bit more clear that the submit button has worked! :thumbsup:

Edited by SainT
  • Like 1

Great work!!! Super excited lol! It's hard to believe all these great systems getting the focus recently! Better buy myself a Jaguar soon, as I expect the SD cart for that will be out before I've blinked.

I'll be full tilt on the JagSD very soon. I can almost see the finish line for the NeoGeo Pocket now... :)

• Like 1

Yess, im in!

Nice One Saint, i love your work, because nowadays (at least in Spain) the people speculate a lot with original games, and its almost impossible play good games on original consoles at normal price.

I have a flashcart for almost all my retro consoles, and also waiting for my atari lynx flashcart too...

Thanks for your work man, sincerely

• Like 1

Are there any preferences on colour for the cartridge? Does anyone care? :)

At the moment it's a glossy black, but I can get a grey/blue PLA which I guess will be pretty similar to standard NGP cartridges. I'll do a little video on the cartridge shell in a few days, just trying out a few different ways of putting them together at the moment.

I'd rather is just match with the legit stack, but if you went creative with it, perhaps something subtle (cost permitting) like they did back on it's death dealing competitor the GBC. Gray cart still, but translucent so you can see the inside like in their GBC only carts, and if that's too much, just total black like the hybrids. Actually perhaps black would be most awesome. You could work up a label that looks like the stickers that went on AES (Neo Geo Home Console) carts. That would be a nice touch of class.

Are there any preferences on colour for the cartridge? Does anyone care? :)

At the moment it's a glossy black, but I can get a grey/blue PLA which I guess will be pretty similar to standard NGP cartridges. I'll do a little video on the cartridge shell in a few days, just trying out a few different ways of putting them together at the moment.

I'd prefer blue, that way it stands out from the rest. People know it's something special.

Right I've just paid slightly over the odds to get a boxed unit. I wanted anthracite and got it. The eBay seller was kind enough to knock off 11 percent. Comes with pacman and metal slug. All off the back of this project as I have no intention of collecting every cart! That's concept is reserved exclusively for my Atari consoles :) so you'd better deliver Saint, no pressure ;)

• Like 1

Right I've just paid slightly over the odds to get a boxed unit. I wanted anthracite and got it. The eBay seller was kind enough to knock off 11 percent. Comes with pacman and metal slug. All off the back of this project as I have no intention of collecting every cart! That's concept is reserved exclusively for my Atari consoles :) so you'd better deliver Saint, no pressure ;)

You can trust me.... :-D

Just trying to finalise the cartridge shell design at the moment.

• Like 2