IGNORED

Atari Lynx game: unseen

hikachi

Hello Atari Lynx fans! This is a preview topic of the upcoming Atari Lynx game: unseen

For my first simple project i decided to create a text-based game. It will include multiple dialogue choices, there will be some different paths trough game. Of course graphics and music will be included to. The main axis of every text-based game is the story. Unseen will have intense intriguing atmosphere, where not everything can be easily understand. Hope you will enjoy it.

Current game status (completed %)

Scenario - 100%
Translation to English - 100%
Translation correction - 100%
Game graphics - 100%
Release graphics - 100%
Music - 100%
Beta game code - 100%
Final game code - 100%

-------------------------------

Testing - 100%

unseen webpage

gallery_49654_1834_350381.png

Edited by hikachi
  • Like 16

Great idea! Let me know if you need help with the translation; I have a very meticulous command of English.

The language is very important for a text game.

I have one game with absolutely superb Finnish. It was a free game published by a Finnish bank. It was aimed for kids and the idea was to collect money. I have played with the thought to write it for the Lynx. But my skills in English are not even close to the level for re-creating "Kultapossu ja Leo Leijona" on the Lynx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mejAsiCOzY0

Some of the old ScummVM games like Monkey Island and Simon the Sourcerer had great text.

Edited by karri
  • Like 2

Great idea! Let me know if you need help with the translation; I have a very meticulous command of English.

Thanks for offer! I will want a few people to check out spelling errors and mistakes when i complete the scenario. I'm aware that this is very important part here.

The language is very important for a text game.

I have one game with absolutely superb Finnish. It was a free game published by a Finnish bank. It was aimed for kids and the idea was to collect money. I have played with the thought to write it for the Lynx. But my skills in English are not even close to the level for re-creating "Kultapossu ja Leo Leijona" on the Lynx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mejAsiCOzY0

Some of the old ScummVM games like Monkey Island and Simon the Sourcerer had great text.

Why does it need an English translation?

This sounds interesting. Your box art kinda reminds me of "Another World / Out of this World".

Obviously excited about any new game, but something with long total play time or with ways to re-play it differently would be amazing. Not that you should be taking requests! (just putting it out there though).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...