IGNORED

Season 6 - The New HSC - Week 1 = Missile Command

S.BAZ

Well it's last-minute but heres some strategy for the newcomers-

1. Probably the most basic strategy- in early waves, wait for 2 missile paths to cross & take em out with a single shot.

2. In higher waves it's essential to determine where a missile is going to hit, i.e. whether or not it'll hit a city or your base. Many times missiles will hit to the immediate left or right & not do any harm whatsoever. Learn to extrapolate the missile paths to see if they'll hit anything.

3.Hit smartbombs/cruise missiles directly dead-on center- any deviation & they'll avoid your shot explosions.

4. Just for fun, if 2 missiles hit an empty city space, you'll hear the same explosion as if the city was there & got destroyed.

Does anyone else play with the cities named after real ones? I play (left to right):

San Fransisco, Las Vegas, Denver, Mpls/St Paul (my home base), Chicago, DC, Orlando

• Like 5

Not great, but I have a week.

Welcome to the HSC!

Actually, we're just about done with this one.....

From first page: The deadline for posting scores is 11:59:59 PM (EST) the evening of January 29th, 2017

A new game should be posted soon, I think ;)

• Like 1