IGNORED

FS: Steel Battalion Complete w/ Guide + Line Of Contact

norkusa

Sold off my Xbox collection long ago but couldn't get rid of this, hoping I'd someday play it again. Don't think that will ever happen so guess its time to let go.

This is the re-release of the Steel Battalion with the blue controller buttons. Purchased it new when it came out. Played it on-and-off for about 6 months afterwards and then packed it up and I haven't touched it since. Game is 100% complete and comes with everything that was originally packaged with it. Also comes with the official strategy guide + Line Of Contact. Box has some small dings in it but overall is in very good shape with no serious damage or wear.

I remember when I packed this up, I need to watch a YT video tutorial on how to fit everything back in place, so I didn't want to take the controller out of the box for photos here. I have no problem taking it out for photos though if the buyer requests. $250 + shipping (from 49503) for it all.

post-3183-0-10997900-1485116929_thumb.jpeg

post-3183-0-42356300-1485116939_thumb.jpeg

post-3183-0-86593400-1485116949_thumb.jpeg

post-3183-0-73925100-1485116960_thumb.jpeg

Edited by norkusa

Sold off my Xbox collection long ago but couldn't get rid of this, hoping I'd someday play it again. Don't think that will ever happen so guess its time to let go.

This is the re-release of the Steel Battalion with the blue controller buttons. Purchased it new when it came out. Played it on-and-off for about 6 months afterwards and then packed it up and I haven't touched it since. Game is 100% complete and comes with everything that was originally packaged with it. Also comes with the official strategy guide + Line Of Contact. Box has some small dings in it but overall is in very good shape with no serious damage or wear.

PM Sent

Norkus! What's up dude? Where are you hanging out online these days?

-Jibbajaba

(Changed my name.)

Heeey!! Long time no see! I cashed-out my collection 5-6 years ago and don't hang out on the forums much anymore. I still play games, but its either on my Shield TV w/ Hyperspin or Xbox One. If you're on Live, send me a friend request (norkusa).