• Land Battle
    • Lock N Chase Collapsing Lupin
    • Blow Out
    • Space Cadet
    • Hard Hat
    • Mystic Castle
    • Super Pro Baseball
    • Abstaining makes the heart grow fonder
  3. 3. Best Box Art/Packaging/Manual/Overlays etc.

• Missile Domination
    • Land Battle
    • Super Mine-Field
    • Blow Out
    • Hard hat
    • Space Cadet
    • Desert Bus
    • GoSub/Super Pro GoSub
    • IntyBASIC Showcase Volume 1
    • Ultimate Pong
    • Sydney Hunter and the Sacred Tribe
    • Super Pro Baseball manual/overlay/label kit
    • I have my own crayons
  4. 4. Game of the Year-Legacy version (all releases together)

• Missile Domination
    • D2K Arcade Special Edition
    • Super Mine-Field
    • Land Battle
    • Blow Out
    • Hard Hat
    • Space Cadet
    • Lock N Chase Collapsing Lupin
    • Desert Bus
    • GoSub/Super Pro GoSub
    • IntyBASIC Showcase Volume 1
    • Ultimate Pong
    • Mystic Castle
    • Super Pro Baseball
    • Sydney Hunter and the Sacred Tribe
    • "It doesn't look like anything to me"

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Participation in this years poll (currently at 47 voters) is very low compared to the previous years :-

2011 - 34 voters

2012 - 67 voters

2013 - 79 voters

2014 - 88 voters

2015 - 148 voters

Perhaps the fact that its no longer anonymous is putting people off.

As I recall last year most of the votes came near the end of the month, and possibly there's less double voting with different accounts. With it not being anonymous.

Just my thought on the low numbers so far.

Edited by m-crew

I went with Gosub/Super Pro Gosub for the first poll. I really love the collaboration between atariland2600 and gemini north making the game shine. Cool story cutscene, good graphics, cool items and bonus game. The only annoying part that the compass bring you out of the level completely, and I think that suppose to be mapped to the left bottom button(b1) and the anchor suppose to be right bottom button(b2). Other than that I really love the varieties of the levels to show.

I didn't buy any remade game that year so I selected the last option.

I chose IntyBASIC showcase vol 1 boxart. It's really weird but really cool to look at. 3 games in 1. You can finally see what vut and xyz looks like.

Gosub/Super Pro Gosub is my 2nd choice. I went with Syndey Hunter:Sacred Tribe. Really good NES-like quality game running on the Intellivision. Meaning it has gameplay music, multiple screens, exploration and detailed 16x16 like tiles. I played the early and current version of it. I haven't received the box copy of it yet.

So these are my choice, so please put down your torchfork. Thank you.

• Like 1

I finally got around to playing the games to cast my votes. I like having the sub categories, even the Oscars have more awards than just "Best Picture". These Intelliwards are a fun part of the hobby for me. It would be neat to somehow hand out awards for the original 125.....not sure how to do it.......release dates maybe?

I finally got around to playing the games to cast my votes. I like having the sub categories, even the Oscars have more awards than just "Best Picture". These Intelliwards are a fun part of the hobby for me. It would be neat to somehow hand out awards for the original 125.....not sure how to do it.......release dates maybe?

[Original 125 - unreleased games eligible]

Best sports, best 1-player sports, best action, best arcade conversion, best original arcade style game, best shooter, best strategy, best educational, best simulation, best sound/music, best graphics/animation, [best racing]

Edited by mr_me

LOL! The Intelliwards. :lol:

"Most likely to walk across many sketchy city blocks late at night, while really drunk"...and the award goes to...

"... and in accepting this award, I would like to thank all the seedy bartenders that served me one-too-many, all the bums asking me for change, and most importantly the janitorial staffs who had to clean up my 'technicolor yawns'."

• Like 1