IGNORED

Luchinstein 3d question.

Stun Runner 87

I don´t remember right now how, but I managed to kill him at third or fourth attempt. So it is possible ;) just get the gun and ALL ammunition. Maybe you ran out of it too early? Look around, there is another box. I think you just did not pick up all ammo. I think there is no secret beyond this; after killing Hitler you see the credits and greetings to the Lynx fans.

EDIT Have looked it up:

108stars has played through it on Youtube, have a look:

Right before meeting and shooting the evil dictator, from 11:35 on, the player in the video has 48 HP and 11 bullets.

First you empty your handgun on him, then you have to PASS him to the left and enter that room there, because in there is the machine gun and more ammo ;)

Edited by Atari_afternoon
  • Like 1

I don´t remember right now how, but I managed to kill him at third or fourth attempt. So it is possible ;) just get the gun and ALL ammunition. Maybe you ran out of it too early? Look around, there is another box. I think you just did not pick up all ammo. I think there is no secret beyond this; after killing Hitler you see the credits and greetings to the Lynx fans.

EDIT Have looked it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ibCVW7tvk

Right before meeting and shooting the evil dictator, from 11:35 on, the player in the video has 48 HP and 11 bullets.

First you empty your handgun on him, then you have to PASS him to the left and enter that room there, because in there is the machine gun and more ammo ;)

I picked up all the ammo in rooms.

Maybe I used too much ammo on the soldiers.

Thanks for info though.

I'll keep trying.

EDIT Have looked it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ibCVW7tvk

I finally beat it. LoL