Wyluli Wolf

FS: Atari Pro CX-1000 Arcade Joysticks! Atari 7800/2600/C64/SMS

The button's could be reversed if one desired. Here is how they are normally ordered:

buttonorder.jpg

Left handed seems to be the most popular but I have had a few orders for right handed sticks.

I talked to UberArcade a while back on the topic of making left hand joysticks and he said he always did the primary button on the inside, secondary to the outside of the stick, but I guess there's pros and cons to either arrangement.

I'd like to add your joysticks look wicked sweet. Also PM sent for Donkey Kong! :grin: :thumbsup:

I talked to UberArcade a while back on the topic of making left hand joysticks and he said he always did the primary button on the inside, secondary to the outside of the stick, but I guess there's pros and cons to either arrangement.

I'd like to add your joysticks look wicked sweet. Also PM sent for Donkey Kong! :grin: :thumbsup:

I thought about that but in the end decided to go with the above. I guess if I get anymore lefty's I better have them tell me what order they would like the buttons in :-D

• Like 1

Would the two button version be safe to use with a C64, or would I need to worry about frying the control chip?

Would the two button version be safe to use with a C64, or would I need to worry about frying the control chip?

The two button version would work fine with the C64. There are resistors in place which allow compatibility with the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64.

I'll probably phase these out as I use up whats left in my parts stock. If anyone is interested, see my first post for what's available.

Thanks.

I'll probably phase these out as I use up whats left in my parts stock. If anyone is interested, see my first post for what's available.

Thanks.

I feel you bro. Juggling full time job and party time hobbies don't mix... :sad:

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I'm really glad you like your controllers. It was an experience building them.

I'm afraid there just isn't enough interest. That combined with little profit and the amount of time and effort involved in making them (Stardust would know ;) ) has lead me to this decision.

It was a learning experience and hopefully my simplified "schematic" for building your own controller helps a lot of folks.

-Wolf

P.S> Stardust, may there be more purple in your future :-D

• Like 2

Nice controllers. What were you using for a project box on those? I'd love to make a custom job with a battery and bluetooth.

Hello, I want to order a STANDARD EDITION BLACK - RIGHT SIDE JOYSTICK: ($68.95) that will work as a one button on the Atari 2600 and then two button on the 7800. Please contact me for payment info,I'm in Florida as well, thank you Shawn

Hello, I want to order a STANDARD EDITION BLACK - RIGHT SIDE JOYSTICK: ($68.95) that will work as a one button on the Atari 2600 and then two button on the 7800. Please contact me for payment info,I'm in Florida as well, thank you Shawn

I can make you a joystick but I'll be out of town until August 12th. If you don't mind waiting we can finish the deal upon my return.

-Wolf

I dunno if Shawn is still making these but I have two up for sale.  Single button only.

$75 each plus shipping.

Purple is an IL Eurostick

Red is a Seimitsu

DK.jpg

TCM.jpg

I can vouch for the purple Donkey Kong thing. These boxes are legit. I've had stuff piled on mine, no scratches or paint defects so far...

Old review...

On 7/1/2019 at 12:52 PM, travistouchdown said:

Are you still making these Shawn?

I have 2 that are two button for 7800 use.

• Like 1