IGNORED

ST Port Boxsets Pre-Order Now OPEN

Gaztee

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update - all outstanding invoices have been sent. Still awaiting info from some who didn't provide paypal addresses. And for those who have outstanding invoices, please make sure they are paid by 12th. No payment will result in cancellation of invoice and the price of the box sets will also increase in price from the 13th.

• Like 1

Any idea when these will be sent out?

No rush, just wondering.

Thanks

No idea, but hopefully early April. The inserts will be made next week, the box production will probably start the week after that while I'm on holiday. The manuals will be done once the boxes and inserts have been done as they should be the quickest to turn around. I have a feeling the 2nd week of my holiday will be mainly sticking hundreds of boxes and inserts together :D

• Like 2

I asked a while ago about where I can get these ports on cart, and was kindly sent this link. I can't get access to it now though - it's saying "Sorry, we couldn't find that!" and "You do not have permission to view this topic".

Assistance appreciated.

Thanks.

ONE FINAL BUMP!

Today is the cut off for pre-orders for the ST Port Box-sets. As of tomorrow the sets will rise to £15 each, no offer of 16 for the price of 15, or free BHH set to be offered. I've sent reminders via paypal, PM & email to those with outstanding invoices. If you have sent a request and not been invoiced then please PM me here or preferably email peleiades81@gmail.com

Again, if you just want the one box, or all 16 don't miss out. All sets come with an insert for your cart, a manual as well as the box.

Once the pre-order is closed then the boxes should go off for printing on Friday. The brand new inserts are already in production and I hope to have these back to me on Friday too. I am actually away for a couple of weeks then. This will give me the opportunity to make sure everything is correct with the manuals, which will be sent for print on my return. I then have the joy of gluing everything together and packing them off to everyone. I aim to have all this done before I head to Paris at Easter for the Retro Gaming connexion.

That is the plan, I am just hoping that my work schedule isn't too horrific in early April!

• Like 2

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has paid. I will now set to work to bring you the best possible product to everyone. I have to correct all the errors seen in the samples, so hopefully everything will be pretty flawless when you get them. As I stated earlier my aim is to get everything sorted before I head to France for AC Connexion at Easter.

• Like 2

Ok, so the first parts of the order are in and its the brand new inserts, packing materials and the box protectors. Not the sexiest parts, but a start. I will collect the printed boxes at the end of my holiday all being well. I just wanted to mention that as well as the ST ports I will also have the Space War 2000 box sets available again (though the overlays are in limited quantity - guess that'll be my next job to sort out!) and for the first time I will have an Arena Football box set with box, insert, label and manual. And finally with much thanks to Carl at Songbird productions a box and insert will be available for Frog Feast. If anybody wants to add any of these to their order please let me know either here or at peleiades81@gmail.com. I will have limited internet access the next two weeks, so please be patient whilst awaiting a reply.