IGNORED

Ups - I did it! (Oops for the US)

Mister-VCS

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing brown can do for me is ruin my packages. Left an expensive computer case out in the rain because they didn't want to walk another 2-3 feet and put it in the covered porch, and left a $1,000 camera lens without signing for it when signature was required. If it was stolen by porch pirate, that UPS driver could have been on the hook for the loss. I go out of the way to get anything I receive are sent using USPS, FedEx, or any other carriers. If it has to be UPS, i try to get them through SurePost, they drop it off at post office and are far less likely to get my stuff damaged or lost.

I don't know if it's just the local UPS drivers or the 100 or so miles of dirt roads they have to drive on to deliver locally, I've seen a few UPS trucks get stuck on muddy road before.

The only thing brown can do for me is ruin my packages. Left an expensive computer case out in the rain because they didn't want to walk another 2-3 feet and put it in the covered porch, and left a $1,000 camera lens without signing for it when signature was required. If it was stolen by porch pirate, that UPS driver could have been on the hook for the loss. I go out of the way to get anything I receive are sent using USPS, FedEx, or any other carriers. If it has to be UPS, i try to get them through SurePost, they drop it off at post office and are far less likely to get my stuff damaged or lost.

I don't know if it's just the local UPS drivers or the 100 or so miles of dirt roads they have to drive on to deliver locally, I've seen a few UPS trucks get stuck on muddy road before.

I have never had problems with UPS or Fedex. Once with Fedex but years ago. Very long time. Don't remember when. Ebay guy gave wrong address, not my fault but they gave my money back. But the post office here sucks. They are always loosing packages. I went to California recently to visit some relatives on a Friday. Thursday I had to run to battery plus to buy a battery for my camera and charger from target because post office never delivered that day even though tracking said it was supposed to. 10 days later it finally came after I thought I would never see it again and the tracking was never updated.

I'm with 7800fan, screw UPS and their home base/corporate existence is based in this town. They're hit and miss and it's not just in one spot but I've had problems with them between two states. Right now they're being pretty cool with the current driver, even left an item out back (no note though so I was surprised) which was good, but in the end was bad as they somewhere jacked it up and broke the item in the box. I've had the most packages jacked up from them over the post office or fedex(them the least by far.) They also have stupid policies to get items if they choose not to leave it, which is a choice the driver has (or had in the past.) I had jerk drivers knock once, then leave with the item to find out the next day they didn't redeliver but left at a drop place and I had to go 20min out of they way to dig for it and this was mroe than once and in both states. Another annoyance is they're just uncool to recipients because if you pay for ground, and they quote 10 days, if it gets to your town in 8 those twits will sit on it and deliver on the date you were given. That just gets me mad as it's a stupid waste of their time and mine. Unless I'm forced to use them or some nitwit does it without telling me I never deal with them at all.

Sadly someone didn't tell me they were using UPS, now I have to wait and watch for a Neo Geo MVS kit I'm anticipating they have their hands into.

Not surprisingly, China is already cloning the FC and NES Mini's.

However, they seem to just be a NOAC inside a smaller shell, as there's no HD capabilities.

Yet, I've seen FC and NES clones that have HD output here, so I bet there will be a more "true" clone of the product in the future.

As you can see here, they've even copied the box design, with a few slight changes.

t21tI1.jpg

eTz9Ty.png

Edited by Lyth

I'm with 7800fan, screw UPS and their home base/corporate existence is based in this town. They're hit and miss and it's not just in one spot but I've had problems with them between two states. Right now they're being pretty cool with the current driver, even left an item out back (no note though so I was surprised) which was good, but in the end was bad as they somewhere jacked it up and broke the item in the box. I've had the most packages jacked up from them over the post office or fedex(them the least by far.) They also have stupid policies to get items if they choose not to leave it, which is a choice the driver has (or had in the past.) I had jerk drivers knock once, then leave with the item to find out the next day they didn't redeliver but left at a drop place and I had to go 20min out of they way to dig for it and this was mroe than once and in both states. Another annoyance is they're just uncool to recipients because if you pay for ground, and they quote 10 days, if it gets to your town in 8 those twits will sit on it and deliver on the date you were given. That just gets me mad as it's a stupid waste of their time and mine. Unless I'm forced to use them or some nitwit does it without telling me I never deal with them at all.

Sadly someone didn't tell me they were using UPS, now I have to wait and watch for a Neo Geo MVS kit I'm anticipating they have their hands into.

Lets not judge a whole company on a bad apple. *Or two*

I'm judging them on dozens of bad apples both in CA and KY. I put up with it for years so don't think it's isolated. :) I've had more annoyance and damaged in shipping items from them than anyone else.

Im sorry to hear that. We are very professional here in the Bay Area, SJ.

Ahh so you work for them, now I get it. Sorry, I guess it just depends where you go and how much respect the crew has I guess. What gets me is the company is based out of Louisville where I live, main hub, distro, corporate and secondary corporate offices all over. You would think with the damages they rack up they'd be just a bit worried about someone getting angry in town here and showing up at one of those locations. :)

• Like 1

Ahh so you work for them, now I get it. Sorry, I guess it just depends where you go and how much respect the crew has I guess. What gets me is the company is based out of Louisville where I live, main hub, distro, corporate and secondary corporate offices all over. You would think with the damages they rack up they'd be just a bit worried about someone getting angry in town here and showing up at one of those locations. :)

I hear you. I was pretty disappointed to read this. Hope management cleans things up.