vectrex

Vectrex joystick Center Spring replacements now available

This is exactly what I have needed for a very long time. I can now resurrect my graveyard of Vectrex controllers! Ordered 2 packs, payment has been sent.

you missed today's shipment deadline by an hour, I'll send this wednesday (doctors thing tomorrow won't be able to do it)

you missed today's shipment deadline by an hour, I'll send this wednesday (doctors thing tomorrow won't be able to do it)

No problem at all, I have gone a few years without them. I can wait a few extra days.

• Like 1

this is awesome! Wish I had a vectrex still not sure if mine needed this but I did have to restore the controller a bit with a new overlay. if there is one good thing coming out of the explosion of interest in retro its that the games and consoles are getting taken care of like this!

I am not doing another run but if someone else would like to contact W.B. Jones Spring Co in Wilder, KY you can send them a sample spring to work from or I think these specs will get you the same spring:

T.335 x .022 x 1.37sc, RH

I am not doing another run but if someone else would like to contact W.B. Jones Spring Co in Wilder, KY you can send them a sample spring to work from or I think these specs will get you the same spring:

T.335 x .022 x 1.37sc, RH

Did they keep your contact and specifications from your order?