IGNORED

I hooked up my Sega Genesis & SegaCD to the Playstation VR!

Eggzone Revolution

To my fellow nerds who might find this interesting; here is a short, recent video that I posted to my channel
for those interested in seeing me hook the Sega Genesis/SegaCD up to the PSVR using "Cinema Mode" :
If you want to see my "tribute song" to retro consoles :

If this kind of stuff tickles your fancy, and you want to see my other retro content, please come say hi! You can do that right here, or on my Eggzone Revolution Twitter, FB, or YouTube channel. :)

Have any of you guys used the PSVR headset to play retro games? I am excited to experiment with it some more, although emulation is probably going to be the easiest option. I prefer real hardware though, so when I can afford to purchase a Retro USB with HDMI out, I def will! A Retron 5 would probably work well this way, too.

• Like 1

I can respect that.. and I'm sorry if the arrows bother you. :) Those are just the YouTube "thumbnail images" that you are seeing for each video (which are usually MUCH smaller when viewing on YouTube). I'm not the greatest thumbnail creator; I'm just experimenting. My channel is pretty new, and I'm learning as I go. There are a TON of channels out there (some amazing, some terrible), and it's not easy to be discovered in the vast sea of YT content out there. I try my best to be "different" and unique.

In the end, I do it for fun.. to raise money for charity.. and to put a smile on a fellow gamers' face. I am so inspired by all the great YouTubers out there who have entertained me over the years, and I guess my way of "giving back" to them is to spend 30+ hours per week editing videos on my days off... lol. It's a lot of work, but I'm passionate about retro gaming!

Anyways, note taken. Maybe I will stop placing arrows on my future thumbnails. Cheers

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wonder if using the PSVR would work on Master System 3D games with left & right sides alternating at 30 FPS up close at the face... I was thinking of doing something like that using Trinus VR and an emulator on my PC & phone.