IGNORED

Collector's and Classic Editions - BRAND NEW games

Duddie

It is not a matter of difficulty. My releases are in fact re-releases. I wanted to keep signal as it was, including copy protection schemes. Nothing removed, nothing added.

All of these titles were originally released in period 1989-1996.

• Like 2

It is not a matter of difficulty. My releases are in fact re-releases. I wanted to keep signal as it was, including copy protection schemes. Nothing removed, nothing added.

All of these titles were originally released in period 1989-1996.

Are any of the new releases on disk yet? If yes, I'm in for an order!

• 4 weeks later...

A long story of the excellent service delivered by @Duddie

Beginning of November 2018 I ordered the Big Box collections of 10 disks for a total of 290 EUR.

Sadly the shipment which was due to arrive 2 days before my bIrthday and the start of my 1 month holidays, was first detained due to a strike at the Belgium post and then

sorted and delivered in the same shipping center.

In other words lost ( I hope the thief at the Post has an Atari at least )

Duddie had to file the complain via the Polish post since our Belgium post found it too easy to have me file a complaint and then he had to wait until February to be reimbursed for only

90 EUR.

However he immediately proposed to ship the same set again to me but I chose to have tapes shipped instead this time.

Keep in mind these 28 tapes have a total value of 210 EUR so basically Duddie lost 210 - 90 = 120 EUR.

And here they are today in all their beauty.

post-64282-0-85790000-1553804292_thumb.jpeg

Folks, this man deserves to have many orders placed, I personally would go to Poland (never been there) just to show my gratitude.

I know what I'll be doing this weekend on my Atari :)

• Like 5

I keep meaning to order a bunch of them, if not all, but something keeps coming up at the last minute when I've had the expendable cash suddenly become indispensable. I just hope he's still selling them all when the right time comes around again. One issue is the shipping costs, was blown away by the costs the first time I attempted to buy some from him.

• 3 weeks later...

Erik, Deathland and Vicky have been released. Lancelot - not yet.

Regarding disk versions, I am going to release first utility software - Quick Assembler by JBW, released in the 90s by LK Avalon. It is a suite of programs, useful for coders.

I wonder if it is a good idea to release also English version?

post-37739-0-04625700-1556096917_thumb.png

• Like 1

Erik, Deathland and Vicky have been released. Lancelot - not yet.

Regarding disk versions, I am going to release first utility software - Quick Assembler by JBW, released in the 90s by LK Avalon. It is a suite of programs, useful for coders.

I wonder if it is a good idea to release also English version?

Email sent.

I presume an English version would reach a broader audience.

• 1 month later...

Finally, our new game The Rescue Expedition goes into production. Should be ready at the end of August. Written by Kamil "Gorgh" Trzaska. If you are interested in it, please send mail to: zamowienia(at)retronics.eu. Only 100 copies will be available! Game will be released in English only.

TRE1.png

TRE2.png

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Duddie said:

Finally, our new game The Rescue Expedition goes into production. Should be ready at the end of August. Written by Kamil "Gorgh" Trzaska. If you are interested in it, please send mail to: zamowienia(at)retronics.eu. Only 100 copies will be available! Game will be released in English only.

TRE1.png

TRE2.png

Interested, mail sent, are there any video previews available of how the game is looking now ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2019 at 3:11 PM, gorgh said:

Hi folks, KAZ asked me to share the promo video here. The cartridges will be sent by the end of August, the price is 49 USD/39 EUR

Wow, this game looks amazing! Surprised I hadn't heard of it. 

On 6/20/2019 at 5:52 AM, Duddie said:

Sending an email now to order it! Would you consider releasing any of the Collector's/Classic Edition tape and/or disk-based games on cartridge? Many of us in the US are big Atari 8-bit fans but stick to cartridges only.