IGNORED

Lynx HSC 2016-2017 Round 6 California Games - Surfing

roadrunner

The round 6 game of the Atari Lynx high score club is California Games - Surfing

post-22103-0-23890400-1486592633_thumb.png

Game event SURFING

Settings - Default

Deadline to post scores is March 6th 2017 at 12PM EST

High score club record is - None Yet!

Side challenge -

Play another version of California Games,
any game event for 1 bonus point
One point per person

oyamafamily (Atari 2600) +1 point
roadrunner (Atari 2600) +1 point

Final high scores -

BadPricey 11,580 +11 points +3 points
Peyo 11,335 +10 points
Craftiful 5,320 +9 points
roadrunner 215 +8 points

Current season point standings -

Peyo 71 points
darthkur 37 points
Craftiful 37 points
roadrunner 36 points

BadPricey 35 points
jeremiahjt 28 points

jblenkle 26 points
oyamafamily 1 point

Link to manual

http://atariage.com/manual_html_page.php?SoftwareLabelID=2016

Any corrections please post

Edited by roadrunner

Very first wave jump you can do a double 360, next 3 to 4 waves are triple 360's to build speed. Use the full height of the wave and remember that pressing the A or B button just as you leave the wave makes you spin off quicker.( Try to leave the wave still travelling left not vertical or going back to the right or you'll end up with one less 360 than you could have had.) The same if you're at the bottom of the wave, slight A or B press to stop you going off the bottom. If you are over cooking the spin whilst in the air press left to slow down for landing (You can't stop the spin just control it). Once you have good speed you should be able to do quad 360's consistently. I know my score can be beat because when you get to the last 3 seconds don't do a massive jump, the score only counts once you've landed back on the wave. Hope this helps.

Edited by BadPricey
  • Like 1

Very first wave jump you can do a double 360, next 3 to 4 waves are triple 360's to build speed. Use the full height of the wave and remember that pressing the A or B button just as you leave the wave makes you spin off quicker.( Try to leave the wave still travelling left not vertical or going back to the right or you'll end up with one less 360 than you could have had.) The same if you're at the bottom of the wave, slight A or B press to stop you going off the bottom. If you are over cooking the spin whilst in the air press left to slow down for landing (You can't stop the spin just control it). Once you have good speed you should be able to do quad 360's consistently. I know my score can be beat because when you get to the last 3 seconds don't do a massive jump, the score only counts once you've landed back on the wave. Hope this helps.

OK, thanks

I'll see what i can do