IGNORED

Odyssey 2 Complete Collection Club

metarog

• 5 weeks later...

I have a CIB complete US collection in addition to several homebrews and the Parker Bros games that weren't released in the States. The only items missing are accessories like the Wico Trackball (giving up on finding one of those in the wild) and some of the mail order items.

Another update including 3 new Platinum members

Double Platinum Plus

VPB--- all 49 original O2 & 61 Videopac carts CIB+Parker Bros& many other sets from Jopac, Radiola, etc… just an amazing amount of games!

Over 20 different boxed consoles from O2 USA, Canada, Brazil, Videopac and Jopac.

2 different CIB Voice, Chess Modules and Microsoft Basic + both Wico accessories.

O3 prototype console with modules and games + almost all Homebrews & unreleased stuff.

TomBeck –all 49 original O2 & 61 Videopac carts CIB+Parker Bros& many other sets from Jopac, Radiola, etc… just an amazing amount of games! Many still sealed!

8 different consoles (many boxed) from O2 USA, Videopac and Jopac.

A CIB Voice, Chess Module and Microsoft Basic + almost all Homebrews & unreleased games. Lots of O2/Videopac related paperwork, catalogs, advertisement, etc!

CCC--- all 49 original O2 & Videopac carts (several different sets) CIB+Parker Bros& Imagic sets.

All of the reproductions and most of the homebrews. Several PAL and NTSC consoles and an Odyssey 3 Command Center, Chess Module & Microsoft Basic.

Platinum-

Metarog-all 49 original O2 carts CIB+233-In-One.
2 CIB consoles + 1 CIB Voice. Almost all original paperwork, manuals, catalogs, etc.

ScottyDont00-all 49 original O2 carts CIB+about 21 Foreign, hombrews, repros and multicarts. 1 CIB console + 1 CIB Voice.

Ataribuff-all 61 Videopac carts CIB, 3 CIB consoles (Kinder im Verkehr, G7000 and G7400)

Jeff31-all 49 original O2 carts CI,1 O2 console CIB, 1 O2 console loose, 1 Voice loose, 28 Videopac games (6 CIB) and 3 homebrews.

Superbee- all 60 Brazilian carts CIB plus "Missão Impossível/Viagem Programada, a complete collection of Odyssey Aventura mags, 8 consoles (3 boxed), several Homebrews and carts from other regions, 2 Voice modules (1 boxed) - boxed Chess module - C7020 Microsoft Basic Module unboxed.

Darrin999-all 49 original O2 carts +3 O2 consoles CIB & 1 Videopac console and 2 Voice modules.

RickO2- all 49 original O2 carts CIB + all Parker Bros and several Homebrews.

Gold-

Krslam-all 49 original O2 carts+55 Videopac carts+more than 20 Foreign, hombrews, and multicarts. 1 CIB console + loose Voice and Chess Module.

Atari2600land- all 49 original O2 carts+3 Parker Bros, 18 Homebrews and loose Voice.

Ubersaurus-all 49 original O2 carts+boxed O2, 2 Voice units, Multicart CIB and 3 Hombrew/Repros.

Atari_Bill-all 49 original O2 carts (most CIB), 1 CIB Voice, 4 Parker Bros, several Homebrews, most Odyssey Adventure Mags and the Adventure Club packet.

mtshark7-all 49 original O2 carts (2 missing manual)+over 30 Homebrews, 233-In-One, various repros and 2 consoles (boxed) +1 Voice (loose)

Near Gold-

Bassguitari-48 original O2 carts missing only Powerlords +KTAA.

2 consoles (1 boxed) +1 Voice (loose)

Others-

SSG-unknown but not close

IwantgamesJ-38 original O2 carts CIB & 1 loose, 1 O2 console (boxed) +1 Voice (loose) and a G7200.

I know there are more of you out there so share what you have with us.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a CIB North American Set of 49 boxed games. I have 4-5 Boxed Odyssey 2 systems of both silver and black controllers. I also have a boxed wico controller adapter. I also have all the packrat homebrews as well as many of the 2600 connection releases. Two multicarts, one original and 2nd version. I also have the signed Ralph Baer pinball(original release) as well as the Good Deal Games boxed version released a few years back. I also have a modded Odyssey 2 system and it is one of my favorite classic consoles. A very underrated console.

Wow, it is great to have your collection on this thread. Impressive stuff but I would expect nothing less from the "Immortal" John Hancock. You didn't mention it but I assume you have "The Voice" module as well?

Let us know and I'll update the thread tonight.

Wow, it is great to have your collection on this thread. Impressive stuff but I would expect nothing less from the "Immortal" John Hancock. You didn't mention it but I assume you have "The Voice" module as well?

Let us know and I'll update the thread tonight.

Forgot to mention that I have two voice modules, one boxed.

Another update adding 1 new Platinum member and updating a few others… thanks to ScottyDont00 for sending me the Pink Panther cart too!

Double Platinum Plus

VPB--- all 49 original O2 & 61 Videopac carts CIB+Parker Bros& many other sets from Jopac, Radiola, etc… just an amazing amount of games!

Over 20 different boxed consoles from O2 USA, Canada, Brazil, Videopac and Jopac.

2 different CIB Voice, Chess Modules and Microsoft Basic + both Wico accessories.

O3 prototype console with modules and games + almost all Homebrews & unreleased stuff.

TomBeck –all 49 original O2 & 61 Videopac carts CIB+Parker Bros& many other sets from Jopac, Radiola, etc… just an amazing amount of games! Many still sealed!

A CIB Voice, Chess Module and Microsoft Basic + almost all Homebrews & unreleased games. Lots of O2/Videopac related paperwork, catalogs, advertisement, etc!

CCC--- all 49 original O2 & Videopac carts (several different sets) CIB+Parker Bros& Imagic sets.

All of the reproductions and most of the homebrews. Several PAL and NTSC consoles and an Odyssey 3 Command Center, Chess Module & Microsoft Basic.

Platinum-

Metarog-all 49 original O2 carts CIB+233-In-One and the Pink Panther April Fools.
2 CIB consoles, 1 AV modded custom painted + 1 CIB Voice. Almost all original paperwork, manuals, catalogs, etc. plus a Vidlid plus and Protective cover.

ScottyDont00-all 49 original O2 carts CIB+about 21 Foreign, hombrews, repros and multicarts. 1 CIB console + 1 CIB Voice. Added a whole bunch of Brazalian carts and an AV modded G7400.

Ataribuff-all 61 Videopac carts CIB, 3 CIB consoles (Kinder im Verkehr, G7000 and G7400)

Jeff31-all 49 original O2 carts CI,1 O2 console CIB, 1 O2 console loose, 1 Voice loose, 28 Videopac games (6 CIB) and 3 homebrews.

Superbee- all 60 Brazilian carts CIB plus "Missão Impossível/Viagem Programada, a complete collection of Odyssey Aventura mags, 8 consoles (3 boxed), several Homebrews and carts from other regions, 2 Voice modules (1 boxed) - boxed Chess module - C7020 Microsoft Basic Module unboxed.

Darrin999-all 49 original O2 carts +3 O2 consoles CIB & 1 Videopac console and 2 Voice modules.

swlovinist-all 49 original O2 carts CIB+ all Packrat and most 2600 Connection Homebrews, signed Ralph Baer pinball and 2 multicarts. 5 CIB consoles+1modded. 1 CIB Voice and 1 loose. Also has a boxed Wico controller adapter.

Gold-

Krslam-all 49 original O2 carts+55 Videopac carts+more than 20 Foreign, hombrews, and multicarts. 1 CIB console + loose Voice and Chess Module.

Atari2600land- all 49 original O2 carts+3 Parker Bros, 18 Homebrews and loose Voice.

Ubersaurus-all 49 original O2 carts+boxed O2, 2 Voice units, Multicart CIB and 3 Hombrew/Repros.

Atari_Bill-all 49 original O2 carts (most CIB), 1 CIB Voice, 4 Parker Bros, several Homebrews, most Odyssey Adventure Mags and the Adventure Club packet.

mtshark7-all 49 original O2 carts (1 missing manual)+over 30 Homebrews, 233-In-One, various repros and 2 consoles (boxed) +1 Voice (loose)

Near Gold-

Others-

IwantgamesJ-38 original O2 carts CIB & 1 loose, 1 O2 console (boxed) +1 Voice (loose) and a G7200.

Might as well jump in on this thread! The O^2 was my first console ever, even before we had an Atari. It ignited my love of video games in a big way. I learned to type on the keyboard and if it wasn't for the Odyssey^2, I may not even be here now! As an adult, I was content to collect loose carts but after getting a lot which included many CIB games, I decided to go CIB for all. I love the artwork so it all worked out. I agree it is an underrated system.

I have:

all 49 US releases CIB along with the 233-in-1 Multicart

1 O^2 system CIB and 1 loose

1 Voice loose

Edited by glazball

I am so close to a complete US collection, just missing Atlantis. I see that Brazilian Atlantis a lot but the US one seems hard to find.

I have the other 48 titles and all Magnavox/N.A.P./Year variants that I am aware of. For example:

Out of this World!/Helicopter Rescue! with Magnavox 1979, NAP 1979 and NAP 1982

Speedway!/Spin-Out!/Crypto-Logic! with Magnavox 1978, NAP 1978 and NAP 1982

K.C Munchkin! with white or yellow text.

And of course a boxed O2, Voice and a few homebrews.

Another update adding 2 new club members… there are now 21 total members!

Double Platinum Plus

Platinum-

Metarog-all 49 original O2 carts CIB+233-In-One and the Pink Panther April Fools.
2 CIB consoles, 1 AV modded custom painted + 1 CIB Voice. Almost all original paperwork, manuals, catalogs, etc. plus a Vidlid plus and Protective cover.

ScottyDont00-all 49 original O2 carts CIB+about 21 Foreign, hombrews, repros and multicarts. 1 CIB console + 1 CIB Voice. Added a whole bunch of Brazalian carts and an AV modded G7400.

swlovinist-all 49 original O2 carts CIB+ all Packrat and most 2600 Connection Homebrews, signed Ralph Baer pinball and 2 multicarts. 5 CIB consoles+1modded. 1 CIB Voice and 1 loose. Also has a boxed Wico controller adapter.

Glazball-all 49 US releases CIB along with the 233-in-1 Multicart.

1 O^2 system CIB and 1 loose+1 Voice loose.

Gold-

mtshark7-all 49 original O2 carts (1 missing manual)+over 30 Homebrews, 233-In-One, various repros and 2 consoles (boxed) +1 Voice (loose)

Near Gold-

Trilinear-48 original O2 carts including all the N.A.P variants CIB missing only Atlantis + a few homebrews. 1 boxed O2 +1 boxed Voice

Others-

• 2 months later...

Another update adding 1 new Platinum KylJoy and upgrading IwantgamesJ to Platinum. I now count 22 of us in the club!

Double Platinum Plus

Platinum-

Glazball-all 49 US releases CIB along with the 233-in-1 Multicart.

1 O^2 system CIB and 1 loose+1 Voice loose.

IwantgamesJ- all 49 original O2 carts CIB, 1 O2 console (boxed) +1 Voice (loose) and a G7200.

KylJoy- all 49 original O2 carts CIB, 1 RGB modded O2 console + 2 Voice (loose) and a G7000. Also has two boxed Atari joystick adapters along with several boxed homebrew carts and multicarts.

Gold-

Near Gold-

Trilinear-48 original O2 carts including all the N.A.P variants CIB missing only Atlantis + a few homebrews. 1 boxed O2 +1 boxed Voice

Others-

• Like 1

• 1 month later...