IGNORED

Zero 5

Swansea_Mariner

Have you paid Carl for his games yet?

Nope, got this one at my local game store on a trade in someone made back in 2017! Store got their money for it ;) Finally found the screen shot from back when it was posted took another shot and added it in. I got my Skyhammer, IS2, Missile Command, Zero 5, and Towers 2 from this lot when my local store got the huge trade in. They even got a Battlesphere with this trade in!

post-61255-0-11820300-1548444786_thumb.jpg

Edited by UHATEIT
  • Like 1

Nope, got this one at my local game store on a trade in someone made back in 2017! Store got their money for it ;) Finally found the screen shot from back when it was posted took another shot and added it in. I got my Skyhammer, IS2, Missile Command, Zero 5, and Towers 2 from this lot when my local store got the huge trade in. They even got a Battlesphere with this trade in!

Did you get this at Level 7 games?

Did you get this at Level 7 games?

Yep. level 7 is my go to! I go to all 3 locations. The one off Alameda is where this trade in was. They always seem to get the best trades out of nowhere! The guy also traded in an original Battlesphere Gold too and an entire CIB Virtual Boy collection as well.

I bought my Jaguar CD from the Alameda location last March as well.

I am not from Colorado but I wanted to visit a unique game store while I was in Denver so I looked online and found their store. The Alameda store is the one I went to. I asked the guy if they had Jaguar games and he told me that recently some had traded in his whole Jag collection, including Battlesphere, but that someone came in and bought it all. Small world man!

I thought that was a really cool store. I could have put myself in the poor house shopping there.

• Like 1

I am not from Colorado but I wanted to visit a unique game store while I was in Denver so I looked online and found their store. The Alameda store is the one I went to. I asked the guy if they had Jaguar games and he told me that recently some had traded in his whole Jag collection, including Battlesphere, but that someone came in and bought it all. Small world man!

I thought that was a really cool store. I could have put myself in the poor house shopping there.

Level 7 is great, I scourer all their locations for all the jag games I needed when I was trying to acquire a complete set. Zero 5 was one of them and when they got that massive trade in I thought damn I need some of those! If ever down in the area definitely call around to all 3 locations, sometimes they shuffle stuff from one store ot another to get buyers that might not come to the other locations. All the stores have a good chunk of my $ that's for sure!