IGNORED

What's up with mini Mars and rocketer?

What is the last update?

While I was preparing games for the booth at PRGE both Rocketeer and Mars Minis were worked on (although not as much as I would have liked). There will be a more informative update later next week, with some interesting news.

I paid around 3 or 4 or 5 years ago.

Its nearly 4 years now :(. Yep! I know its not acceptable, but real life just got in the way. As always, if anybody wants a refund just drop me a PM.

• Like 4

don't forget Mystery Castle. Even if it's unfinished I played it at the PRGE and it has a big potential. Reminds me of Alcatraz ( :dunce:) Alcazar for Colecovision and it could be oriented to horror or fantasy.

I cross my fingers and hope to see it released soon (or at least not too late :evil: )

• Like 1

Cool. Just as long as it's still coming. I paid at the time and am looking forward to it. I'd really like to get a hive cart too when available. Keep at it. It'll get done.

While I was preparing games for the booth at PRGE both Rocketeer and Mars Minis were worked on (although not as much as I would have liked). There will be a more informative update later next week, with some interesting news.

Its nearly 4 years now :(. Yep! I know its not acceptable, but real life just got in the way. As always, if anybody wants a refund just drop me a PM.

• Like 1

I bet we will celebrate 5th anniversary of waiting next year. I would be shocked if not.

Delay because of Hive is not acceptable to be honest, because the RELEASE was announced long before anyone ever heard of Hive. So its pretty strange to delay these games because of another project in my opinion.

Edited by Ignorama

I bet we will celebrate 5th anniversary of waiting next year. I would be shocked if not.

Delay because of Hive is not acceptable to be honest, because the RELEASE was announced long before anyone ever heard of Hive. So its pretty strange to delay these games because of another project in my opinion.

Well, you could ask for a refund. :)

• Like 2

You know what's pretty strange? To bitch, bitch, bitch, and bitch about an unfulfilled order and not asking for a refund like any unhappy (but reasonable) person would.

-dZ.

• Like 2

I've pretty much stopped collecting for Intellivision for over a year now. Last week, I asked Groovy Bee for a refund. He was prompt and courteous in his response, and I got my refund right away. Easy peasy.

Did you shift focus to another console, or did you just stop collecting games? Selling off Intellivision or just content with what you have. Just curious, not meaning to be intrusive.

Did you shift focus to another console, or did you just stop collecting games? Selling off Intellivision or just content with what you have. Just curious, not meaning to be intrusive.

Oh yeah, no worries, Jason. A combination of factors. I kept trying to keep things interesting with the collecting by going from the 125 to CIB to sealed to sealed variants. But then I hit a wall with the sealed stuff, and I just got to the point where I didn't want to pay $60 for sealed Shark! Shark! or a Bump 'N' Jump. Plus, I had accumulated so many variants that I missed having the space in my office. Also, I had switched to collecting retro PC equipment, so instead of a sealed game, I preferred to spend the money on rare sound and video cards that I can at least play around with. Pretty much all console collecting is at a halt right now, at least the 8-bit stuff. I may end up selling a lot of the sealed stuff, maybe keep only the US releases and the super rare stuff. Sorry--don't mean to derail the topic.

• Like 1

I may end up selling a lot of the sealed stuff, maybe keep only the US releases and the super rare stuff.

Well if you have a shrink-wrapped CBS Turbo or Blockade Runner. I would more than likely overpay for them.

You know what's pretty strange? To bitch, bitch, bitch, and bitch about an unfulfilled order and not asking for a refund like any unhappy (but reasonable) person would.

-dZ.

Well, different point of views. For me its strange that you still, after we had talked about that a lot in the board and via PM, think you are in the position to tell me what to do. Sorry dude, but the answer is still no and I did my best to explain it to you. If you do not get it, it stops beeing my problem and starts to be yours ;)

Don't worry, I wont buy anything else from him. But I want the stuff I bought. Pretty easy and yep, I will "bitch bitch bitch" until GB relased these games. If you dont understand why its okay for me, just shows a lack of empathy, especially since we had a lot of talk about this topic. For the records: Its not me who did anything wrong, its GroovyBee.

"just shows a lack of empathy"

You do realize that empathy CAN be a two way street?

You do know that life happens and the things we want to do, or intend to do, sometimes get sidetracked.

You do know that creative blocks occur, and frustrations and sticking points also take place.

I understand working on multiple projects at once. When you hit a road block, you can switch projects and still be productive.

Productive... In the eye of the beholder. GB needs to fill his needs way more than any of ours!

I like to have 4 or 5 projects going at a time in my daily work. If a block occurs, I switch gears.

Many times, I figure out solutions to blocks in other projects just by not directly thinking about whatever I was working on.

The other side of the coin is, I can switch projects and get on a roll and not touch other projects for days or weeks.

Of course at work, priorities are dictated by others, with my owns stuff, I do what is going well until it is not going well.

I know you paid a few dollars... so you think you are GB's boss and you get to dictate what he prioritizes.

But guess what, you are NOT GB's boss, you know this is a hobby, you knew that before you paid him. Or maybe you are an ignoramus.

Sorry to get personal, but you only get personal, so, what goes around....

GB, Monthly updates on projects would be nice and may ease some of the frustrations.

I personally would rather you work on any of the projects than waste time telling us were they stand. But that is just me.

Wow, I hate posting this, but I just can't take the bitching anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• Like 2