IGNORED

What's up with mini Mars and rocketer?

don't be so impatient.

i have no idea, since i rest on Ross154 earthlings are far away from me (no i wasn't THAT alien, i'm a different one).

but one thing i know life can bring unexpected obstacles.

my friends waiting patiently since years to complete my stuff and all i have are the same shitty excuses, no money, broken machine.

ok usually my stuff costs nothing (yet) but i guess groovy bee must feel the same as me, i'm sorry goddammit.

overwhelming i presented my new models and my ideas last year, then again i lost web conectivity and since that is pause.

"Phoenix" wow, but this bird seems to be strucked still in the fire and can't lift off.

to flatten the tidal waves,

all of you homebrew devs do a really good job

i'm excited, no joke, i left for a couple of years and when i returned now so many new things have been created by you folks!

a couple of years ago yours was so badly insulted in a german retro forum for not progressing or only making promises.

that's simply not true and these folks have no idea what it costs to develop a game.

and depending on how high your personal goals are it will take even longer, you like to offer something good, that's every artists / craftsman wish, we like to please others with our work but it has to be "perfect" at least perfect for your own goals you had, and that's quite harder as to please other, this i experienced, firends will say "great job" but you are still dissatisfied with your own work.

Yes i'm easy to please, that's true.

I'm easy to please with the work of other and i'm easy excited about anything.

but i'm not easy with my own work, as every artist i steady feel it's not good, others do it better etc.

I know everybody likes to show off his capabilities and imho that's only good and right.

I was insulted doing so:

"Pioneer is not ment as a showcase for your models gernot" (that was the recent head dev, TomM who started the project never said such, he was pleased with every model).

well what i had to answer to him was:

"didn't you as a programmer use pioneer to show off your capabilities, so what's wrong about me, it must be just because it's me, the "unlearned".

the one who alwas respects the longings of the players (how do you know what's a players choice gernot? maybe because i'm playing computer games since 1980?)

and never shut my mouth when i was dissatisfied with something.

i'm not the head developer, i never liked to be, i always felt we are a team and a caterpillar won't need a head to know which direction it has to go.

Am i allowed to be GroovyBee's attorney?

What do you think how he must feel if he's really doing his best?

I never would assume that he ran off with your money.

He will return and lose his face if he does so.

Rightaway, i'm not the one with the fat wallet, but strangewisely you force me to order a cartridge from him.

Somehow i feel he will surprise you,

and what surprise it will be!

Really i have no idea, i don't know all of you to well.

But the least i do is to assume someone cheated me.

Thats called trust, and whatever bad things happened in my life it was always a good decision to trust ppl. - in the end.

I can understand that you're disappointed when i read your comment, 5 years and no result is bad.

refunding,

what is if he's not able to?

how must he feel?

i would feel totally pissed off of myself.

and i know that's the worst feeling of all, even worse as when your wife ran off with the children, because it's my fault.

Fortunately, i never took money in advance for anything i ever did, because i know it would bring me in such a situation and i know in advance that i wouldn't have the money to refund.

But i'm sure you will receive for what you spent your money.

I don't know if i'm allowed to compare it to such a team based project as pioneer, but well TomM started in 2007, if i remember right and pioneer is still in beta stage.

F**** 10 years and it's still beta (personally i can imagine why but that's not the matter).

it must have been in 2012 when the first asked "where's the donate button", TomM and i totally forgot such :)

but well how must the ones who donated feel that pioneer makes no real progress anymore, or only visual progress but it's still no game.

donations are gifts, and you can't expect nothing for it, but nonetheless you do it to support a project and sure you expect results.

no i never saw a cent of that and i neither mind about, if at all i never would take it in advance.

pay for the final product that's ok.

on the other hand didn't you forced him?

isn't it true that as soon as a dev comes up with a new game you will be the first who order a copy?

didn't you forced him to make promises?

promises he probably either can't keep or what i assume simply will take some time.

again, how would you feel?

would you answer, before you can fulfill your promises?

me not!

i would hide on Ross154 or another more distant system just to hide from you, because i know what i did and so does he.

Well really i don't know all of you well.

But i won't and can't assume just one isn't trustworthy.

that's my way to handle ppl, i trust even the ones no one trusts in and what a surprise they probably even change their character.

"streetlife is the only life i know"

i'm a long time unemployed and live from welfare since long.

"i'm a little monkey - all my friends are junkies - that's not really true - i'm a cold italian pizza - but i could be the lemon squeezer".

they might fight me when we meet for the first time, but later we will become friends, best friends.

what i like to say is that i have contact with really the worst ppl one can imagine, social outcasts of the finest.

ppl really no one trust in.

but i do.

and well they carry my wallet if confused gernot forgets it.

My best buddy is a hooligan,

i haven't had a good mention about hools - until we became friends.

One who will say now in front of me hools are idiots will receive a slap in the face from me, i know they aren't stupid.

thus,

trust your friends even or especially because you know them only virtually.

I'm pretty sure he didn't ran off with your money.

If i'm wrong then i will refund you, and if it costs me my last cent i own.

Edited by Gernot

Am i allowed to be GroovyBee's attorney?

What do you think how he must feel if he's really doing his best?

I never would assume that he ran off with your money.

He will return and lose his face if he does so.

Rightaway, i'm not the one with the fat wallet, but strangewisely you force me to order a cartridge from him.

Somehow i feel he will surprise you,

and what surprise it will be!

Really i have no idea, i don't know all of you to well.

But the least i do is to assume someone cheated me.

Thats called trust, and whatever bad things happened in my life it was always a good decision to trust ppl. - in the end.

I can understand that you're disappointed when i read your comment, 5 years and no result is bad.

refunding,

what is if he's not able to?

how must he feel?

i would feel totally pissed off of myself.

and i know that's the worst feeling of all, even worse as when your wife ran off with the children, because it's my fault.

Fortunately, i never took money in advance for anything i ever did, because i know it would bring me in such a situation and i know in advance that i wouldn't have the money to refund.

But i'm sure you will receive for what you spent your money.

I don't know if i'm allowed to compare it to such a team based project as pioneer, but well TomM started in 2007, if i remember right and pioneer is still in beta stage.

F**** 10 years and it's still beta (personally i can imagine why but that's not the matter).

it must have been in 2012 when the first asked "where's the donate button", TomM and i totally forgot such icon_smile.gif

but well how must the ones who donated feel that pioneer makes no real progress anymore, or only visual progress but it's still no game.

donations are gifts, and you can't expect nothing for it, but nonetheless you do it to support a project and sure you expect results.

no i never saw a cent of that and i neither mind about, if at all i never would take it in advance.

pay for the final product that's ok.

on the other hand didn't you forced him?

isn't it true that as soon as a dev comes up with a new game you will be the first who order a copy?

didn't you forced him to make promises?

promises he probably either can't keep or what i assume simply will take some time.

again, how would you feel?

would you answer, before you can fulfill your promises?

me not!

i would hide on Ross154 or another more distant system just to hide from you, because i know what i did and so does he.

Well really i don't know all of you well.

But i won't and can't assume just one isn't trustworthy.

had to stop reading...

• Like 1

Some one has more info a out groovy bee?

I was able to get his name and email from my PayPal invoice. However not sure where he live.

Mark Ball

paypal@groovybee.co.uk

There is a few on facebook :(

I have also found this:

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-ball/internet/mark-ball-groovybee-rocketeer-mars-mini-scam-internet-1136547

Some one has more info a out groovy bee?

I was able to get his name and email from my PayPal invoice. However not sure where he live.

Mark Ball

paypal@groovybee.co.uk

There is a few on facebook :(

I have also found this:

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-ball/internet/mark-ball-groovybee-rocketeer-mars-mini-scam-internet-1136547

Wow, that was submitted back in 2014 :o ...which was 4 years ago.

To the best of my knowledge, no one has heard from Groovy since June of last year.

As far as I know BBWW had made contact to him not so long ago, but no further infos.

As I remembered, its end of November: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/214212-hive-multi-cart-its-alive/?p=3898175

Edited by Ignorama