IGNORED

What's up with mini Mars and rocketer?

As far as I know BBWW had made contact to him not so long ago, but no further infos.

As I remembered, its end of November: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/214212-hive-multi-cart-its-alive/?p=3898175

Thanks for that link. I haven't kept up with much lately, a few posts there were a good read. I really hope that people get their games or refunds, but that isn't likely at this point. :(

If someone here is in contact with Mark, please tell me that I want my refund and he should look at his private message here.

I will give him a few week to show up, if not, then I will contact the police in UK and complain a fraud request.

Im maybe the one guilty here, sending the money to someone (that I dont know) over the internet. In return, he was supposed to send me 2 intellivision game.

He is probably laughing at us right nowbut not for long

• Like 1

If someone here is in contact with Mark, please tell me that I want my refund and he should look at his private message here.

I will give him a few week to show up, if not, then I will contact the police in UK and complain a fraud request.

Im maybe the one guilty here, sending the money to someone (that I dont know) over the internet. In return, he was supposed to send me 2 intellivision game.

He is probably laughing at us right nowbut not for long

Did you contact him via the email, I dont see where you relayed that you did. (as of recent)

• 1 month later...

Yes email was sent to this email address: paypal@groovybee.co.uk

That's the email where i send my PayPal money. That email is still valid according to different ''validation email'' web site

Any positive result?

There was another tread recently where Groovy was offering refunds but I cannot find it. It's time for me to make the request.

Frankly, I know it's been a long time and all that, but I would really rather have the the roms for Rocketeer and Mars Mini, (and anything else Groovy Bee has lying around.) I realize they may not be 100% complete or bug free or whatever. But I would still like to play the most recent versions on my LTO cart.

• Like 2

Frankly, I know it's been a long time and all that, but I would really rather have the the roms for Rocketeer and Mars Mini, (and anything else Groovy Bee has lying around.) I realize they may not be 100% complete or bug free or whatever. But I would still like to play the most recent versions on my LTO cart.

??????

+ 1

I believe, based on GroovyBee's latest comments, that he intends to release the games for sale at some point. He is just refunding the money from the pre-orders since that point is not now.

-dZ.

• Like 1