IGNORED

What's up with mini Mars and rocketer?

bump.

Since there is no real news yet, how about some "Fake News"?

--------- Fake News* --------- Fake News* --------- Fake News* --------- Fake News* ------------------------------------------------------

"Aliens Stole My Hard Drive" says GroovyZee

Retro Game programmer GroovyZee was awakened last night when he heard strange noises and saw an eerie light coming from his computer laboratory.
He ran to the laboratory and opened the door just in time to see an alien jump out the window, race to its spaceship, and zoom away into the night.

When he looked around the lab, GroovyZee noticed a big gaping hole in his computer where the hard drive used to be. "Oh no!" He exclaimed!

That hard drive contained the only copy of the source code of the game "Rocketeer" that GroovyZee had been developing for the Intellivision. The game had been in development for almost 4 years and was about 99.9 % done.

"I was just waiting to finish the testing on my 2BZME cartridge hardware, then it would have been ready to go", he lamented.

However, GroovyZee has not given up hope.

"I think that by reverse-engineering the Jaguar version of Rocketeer (released in 2013), I can recreate the game and still release it in a timely fashion, as long as work and real life don't get in the way…"

Please stand by for further developments. On second thought, maybe you had better take a seat. This might take a while….

* "Fake News" is a trademark of Trumpster Incorporated.
However, the above news is like "Totally Fake" and is not endorsed or approved by by the Trumpster.
However, if you leaked this "Fake News", then you are in big trouble buddy! We are going to find you….
Aliens! We are just kidding. We know you wouldn't steal anything. We are still a primitive planet with a lot to learn. Give us a break, okay?

• Like 5

bump.

--------- Fake News* --------- Fake News* --------- Fake News* --------- Fake News* ------------------------------------------------------"Aliens Stole My Hard Drive" says GroovyZee

Retro Game programmer GroovyZee was awakened last night when he heard strange noises and saw an eerie light coming from his computer laboratory.

He ran to the laboratory and opened the door just in time to see an alien jump out the window, race to its spaceship, and zoom away into the night.

When he looked around the lab, GroovyZee noticed a big gaping hole in his computer where the hard drive used to be. "Oh no!" He exclaimed!

That hard drive contained the only copy of the source code of the game "Rocketeer" that GroovyZee had been developing for the Intellivision. The game had been in development for almost 4 years and was about 99.9 % done.

"I was just waiting to finish the testing on my 2BZME cartridge hardware, then it would have been ready to go", he lamented.

"I think that by reverse-engineering the Jaguar version of Rocketeer (released in 2013), I can recreate the game and still release it in a timely fashion, as long as work and real life don't get in the way…"

Please stand by for further developments. On second thought, maybe you had better take a seat. This might take a while….* "Fake News" is a trademark of Trumpster Incorporated.

However, the above news is like "Totally Fake" and is not endorsed or approved by by the Trumpster.

However, if you leaked this "Fake News", then you are in big trouble buddy! We are going to find you….

Aliens! We are just kidding. We know you wouldn't steal anything. We are still a primitive planet with a lot to learn. Give us a break, okay?

Again, but this time in Japanese...

• Like 1

bump.

--------- Fake News* --------- Fake News* --------- Fake News* --------- Fake News* ------------------------------------------------------

"Aliens Stole My Hard Drive" says GroovyZee

Please stand by for further developments. On second thought, maybe you had better take a seat. This might take a while….

* "Fake News" is a trademark of Trumpster Incorporated.

I thought you were Groovybees side kick that was actually helping him to get this done? and Nonner? what happened here? I may be way off base, but so this this thread anyway so I have no regrets.......Wolfy

I thought you were Groovybees side kick that was actually helping him to get this done? and Nonner? what happened here? I may be way off base, but so this this thread anyway so I have no regrets.......Wolfy

Nope. You might be confusing me with DZ-Jay, who has done some beta-testing on Groovybee's games and sometimes deflects the criticism thereof (does that qualify him as a "sidekick"?)

I am just a person who paid for some games 4 years ago and am semi-patiently waiting for the games to come out, or at least to hear some news about their progress... I have no involvement in the development of these games whatsoever...

Catsfolly

• Like 2

Nope. You might be confusing me with DZ-Jay, who has done some beta-testing on Groovybee's games and sometimes deflects the criticism thereof (does that qualify him as a "sidekick"?)

I am just a person who paid for some games 4 years ago and am semi-patiently waiting for the games to come out, or at least to hear some news about their progress... I have no involvement in the development of these games whatsoever...

Catsfolly

I don't "deflect criticism thereof," I embrace it and criticize back. Lest it be misunderstood, I beta-tested the games a long time ago which qualifies me to state that they are real and not "fake gifeos" as some have suggested in the past., I have no involvement in Rocketeer's development whatsoever, and I also paid for this and the other games a few years ago. I'm also patiently waiting for their release.

It's fine to criticize and make fun at GroovyBee's expense and to express your displeasure, knock yourself out. What I find unreasonable and distasteful is people spewing nasty vitriol and accusing others of highway robbery in lieu of simply asking for a refund when they are dissatisfied. *shrug*

-dZ.

P.S. Your fake news would have been funnier had it not just been a rehash of what everyone else has said before. Oh wait, you did mention aliens. I guess that was the funny part, sorry.

• Like 2

Refund or wait ,.. its really the only choices there are .. All this Bitching and Bashing really doesn't accomplish anything.. it just divides . "let go of the Peanut" a Wiseman once said. lol

oh yeah, its entertainment for some. ;) Especially for those Smart ones... lol kidding

Man this never ends - Ground Hog day thread!!

As quoted !!!

• Like 2