IGNORED

Value of Halo 2600 cart?

iswitt

I'm considering (though still undecided) selling some 2600 stuff. One item is the home brew of Halo 2600 CIB. None of the pricing guides online seem to include this. I guess home brews don't make it onto these guides. Anyway, what would something like this go for these days? I want to price fairly - no gouging - and if I do end up selling it I'd want it to go to someone who I know will take care of it. Thanks!

But the Halo cart is worth more if you bought the CGE2010 version. I think it has a black label instead of a silver one and it has the box picture on it.

Albert or CPUWIZ can confirm this.

• Like 1

The CGE2k10 version is so valuable I actually used it to put my kids through college and I don't even have any children.

Seriously though, that's the one cart I would never sell. I still remember sneaking into the show floor early while everyone was setting up their tables and seeing it at the AA both. I saw a sign that said "Halo 2600." I asked the guy at the table, who turned out to be Albert, were they going to be selling a Halo game for the 2600? He replied "you didn't see nothing!"

The next day that was the first game I bought at the show. What a great time.

• Like 2