IGNORED

The Playstation 2 discussion thread!

• 4 months later...

PS2 is a weird console for me. I bought it off a friend in college with a bunch of games. I ended up getting into a super unhealthy two week (I think? Maybe longer) relationship that I'm pretty sure neither of us can actually remember very well on account of our constant blackout drinking. We never fought or hurt each other, just were both in a bad place together. The PS2 was sorta central for us. We ended up just sorta not being around each other and I left it at her place. It's such an odd period to even think about. I have one again that I picked up at a thrift and I can't quite bring myself to play it much. I never really took the time to unpack the experience but the poor PS2 got lumped into it.

I feel sorta weird sharing that but it's the main association of the console for me.

• Like 1

our original ps2 got my wife and i through the first year of our daughter's life since the girl NEVER SLEPT, lol. Many hours spent playing FF12 and Dragon Quest 8. :)

we still have it, but lately we've been using PCSX2 to emulate and play the games on our computer.

Feel you, my wife and I played tons of Burnout when my first child was born.