IGNORED

Announcing 7800 Anniversary Multicart #2 - Limited Availability

tep392

It was 2 out of 16 and not on every cart, Choplifter glitches on the real cart on certain consoles and Xevious was due to bad EPROM's.

So yeah 2 out of 16 is half, I should take a math course. Shit like this and the damn trolling is why I cancelled the second one in the first place. Consider yourself lucky that Perry asked me nicely to burn a couple more EPROM's and PLD's. As you can tell, I have not really contributed anything to the 7800 since early 2015, tired of all the negativity and little interest (I am still sitting on over 100 NVRAM chips (512K), they cost a fortune). I am an idiot for buying a couple tubes of speech chips as well, which I had planned to put on a new PCB.

BTW, this is a 1MB cart.

I keed I keed.... Guess i'm not getting one! lol

I have to this day and treasure my first 30th anniversary multi-cart. Thanks for all your hard work CPUWIZ

You get mail on a holiday. Im lucky to get mail once a week. Our mailman must have a second job he sneaks off to during most days....

Yeah...this was a big surprise. I checked the mail yesterday, because I occasionally receive mail on Sundays too. I wasn't expecting it today, I went out to drop off a couple of letters and to my surprise, there it was. :)

• Like 1