IGNORED

Announcing 7800 Anniversary Multicart #2 - Limited Availability

tep392

Received mine last week. Thanks to those who made this possible!

I can't believe how poorly Water Ski plays. I'm barely moving and still keep crashing into hazards! Ugh.

Just a heads-up that the buttons shift the skier left and right. The joystick controls the boat:

post-18-0-36506600-1488823942_thumb.png

• Like 1

Just a heads-up that the buttons shift the skier left and right. The joystick controls the boat:

attachicon.gifWATERSKI.PNG

This game requires a lot of play to get used to the controls (at least it did for me). Its still a hard game to play, but I like it and prefer it over Froggo's other 7800 title, Tank Command. Tank Command is just brutal.

• Like 1

Wow, thanks! I'd better give it another go later this week. The graphics are nice enough, but the lack of instructions made my first playthrough a most frustrating experience.

I learned the hard way too...I had no clue about the buttons controlling the skier when I first played the game. Definitely agree with sramirez2008, it's still a hard game to play, but better than Tank Command.

I actually picked up a CIB version, just prior to the No Swear Gamers review (Episode 11 - 7800 Game by Game Podcast). I played the heck out of it then and ended up enjoying it. It's quirky, but I like it. Then again, one of my favorite 7800 titles is Ninja Golf, which I still haven't beaten. :(

Update: We are going to have enough carts to get thru #57 on the list. :)

Guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that some people drop out because I think I'm #62 at the moment. Reminds me of the kids' charter school lottery results from last Monday night. Ugh.