IGNORED

Announcing 7800 Anniversary Multicart #2 - Limited Availability

tep392

What games were on the multicart #1?

How observant of me to not check the post right before I post. :-P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That said, I have most of those but not all. It'd be nice if #1 could see another run at some point, in the absence of Concerto and to save wear and tear on the cart connectors on our daily drivers. :)

• Like 3

Great. I received mine this week. I am glad more people are gonna get them.

How about a re-run of the first one? A reach I know. Just asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about the 1st one yet. We just want to get #2's to everyone if possible. We can talk about #1 after that.

Thanks tep392. I was just throwing it out there as I was not "in the scene" when it was offered originally. But this current cart offering is great. There are enough hard find games on this to make it a must have.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That said, I have most of those but not all. It'd be nice if #1 could see another run at some point, in the absence of Concerto and to save wear and tear on the cart connectors on our daily drivers. :)

I'd be in for Cart #1 as well :)

Let's just remember that I was the FIRST one who asked about a Re-Run of Volume 1. I want the first one if there is a Re-Run of the first volume.

;)

Nobody cares that Choplifter is messed up on many systems?

I don't care. I don't have it now. If I really wanted to play it I could go pick up a used one for cheap at a number of local shops for cheap. But I have not heard great things about it so I am in no hurry.

I loved it on my Apple ][ but I hear that Atari didn't do the best they could with it back then.

BTW Happy Birthday CPUWIZ. I hope things are going better for you.

I don't care. I don't have it now. If I really wanted to play it I could go pick up a used one for cheap at a number of local shops for cheap. But I have not heard great things about it so I am in no hurry.

I loved it on my Apple ][ but I hear that Atari didn't do the best they could with it back then.

BTW Happy Birthday CPUWIZ. I hope things are going better for you.

I'm with groundtrooper too...Choplifter isn't a deal breaker for me either.

Thanks again to CPUWIZ and Tep for putting this together. You guys are the real deal :)

• Like 2

Thanks everyone. :) I'm just glad we could get this cool cart together and in peoples hands. There are some really good games on it.

And to anyone who hasn't paid yet, please check your pm and let me know if you are still interested. In a week I'm going to start offering them to the next on the list.

• Like 3

...received mine today and absolutely love it! I didn't look too closely at the screenshot I saw on the announcement, so didn't realize there's a nice little description of the game on the bottom of the menu - smart! Great selection of games and professional labels make this a fun addition to the collection. Thanks so much CPU, RevEng and tep392!

• Like 2