IGNORED

Ribbit... ribbit

Songbird

I'm all for new jaguar content but really!

*That* game isn't really worth the components and postage is it ???

I should know I have it

very sub par !!!

you need to find something a bit better to start manufacturing if you want to sell very many in my opinion.

but good luck none the less!

• Like 2

This will be a loose cart release, and will be priced accordingly. I'm only making a small run of these, because 1) it's been published on cart before, and 2) it is a fairly simple game. Even after releasing the Soccer Kid + Frog Feast combo last month, a few fans asked if I would make a stand-alone cart release, so there you go. :)

I do want to create an original game at long last. If I can find some time to install the RB environment, I think that would be a great environment for me to use since I'm a C programmer by trade and have done a fair amount of BASIC in years past.

• Like 12

This will be a loose cart release, and will be priced accordingly. I'm only making a small run of these, because 1) it's been published on cart before, and 2) it is a fairly simple game. Even after releasing the Soccer Kid + Frog Feast combo last month, a few fans asked if I would make a stand-alone cart release, so there you go. :)

I do want to create an original game at long last. If I can find some time to install the RB environment, I think that would be a great environment for me to use since I'm a C programmer by trade and have done a fair amount of BASIC in years past.

Will be interesting to see what you come up with!

• Like 1

So homebrew apart is this the end of the line for any further new releases from Songbird or are there any other potential opportunities open in the near future (without naming names obviously).

I will definitely keep looking for more "lost" games to publish as I have done over the years. There are a few I am pursuing, but the process doesn't always move quickly and thus it can take years before everything is finalized.

• Like 6

I will definitely keep looking for more "lost" games to publish as I have done over the years. There are a few I am pursuing, but the process doesn't always move quickly and thus it can take years before everything is finalized.

Yeah it's true, i know that at least Bomberman and Gotcha! have been found (2 or 3 people has Bomberman while Jonathan (Jon) Court [who worked on the port of Cannon Fodder for the Jaguar] has Gotcha!).

Oh and if you can Carl, try to find Phear 'cause everybody in the scene would love to play that game at last :)

I'm aslo aware that Tin Head, Green Twang, Nerf Max Force and Varuna's Forces exists in some form or another for the system.

Any useful Intel on those or are you just 'aware'?

Someone has Tin Head but that person hasn't showed up yet, same thing goes to Nerf Max Force and Varuna's Forces level editor. What i know about Green Twang's Jaguar port is that it's somewhere between 75-80% complete but it seems that the source code's whereabouts is unknown as of now.

Someone has Tin Head but that person hasn't showed up yet, same thing goes to Nerf Max Force and Varuna's Forces level editor. What i know about Green Twang's Jaguar port is that it's somewhere between 75-80% complete but it seems that the source code's whereabouts is unknown as of now.

How can you manage a whole paragraph but actually say nothing at all. Specifics man, what are the specifics other than random interweb chatter

• Like 2