IGNORED

Ribbit... ribbit

Songbird

How can you manage a whole paragraph but actually say nothing at all. Specifics man, what are the specifics other than random interweb chatter

His intel on those consists of a dubious person who has been well known to spread fibs, so take that for what it's worth.

• Like 1

Someone has Tin Head but that person hasn't showed up yet, same thing goes to Nerf Max Force and Varuna's Forces level editor. What i know about Green Twang's Jaguar port is that it's somewhere between 75-80% complete but it seems that the source code's whereabouts is unknown as of now.

• Like 3

I do want to create an original game at long last. If I can find some time to install the RB environment, I think that would be a great environment for me to use since I'm a C programmer by trade and have done a fair amount of BASIC in years past.

Actually rb+ uses bcx, a basic to C translator, and then feeds the result to plain old gcc. So with very little modification you can write code directly in C.

• Like 2

I saw that, but again, I haven't looked into the details. If there is an easy way to hook in at the C level and still have access to all the library functions, that would be ideal for me. I did my first Lynx games (SFX, Ponx, Remnant) in C which certainly was not efficient in cc65 from a RAM perspective, but it was very easy. I think it took me a month to get Remnant coded and another month to fine tune it. Jaguar games will take more effort except for the simplest of games, but having a lot of the fundamental utilities available in BASIC or C will be a big help.

• Like 1

... I also have Towers 2 back in stock ...

Excuse my ignorance, but Is usually Towers 2 harder to get on Jag ? I only recently became curious about the game, so I haven't really followed its history.

It looks like there's some (granted, not much - compared to some other jag games) collector's element to it, as it costs $120, correct ? Or are there different reasons for this price ?

In short, if I want this game, is it better to pull the plug and order it now, as it might be harder to get in future (and possibly for much more) ?

Excuse my ignorance, but Is usually Towers 2 harder to get on Jag ? I only recently became curious about the game, so I haven't really followed its history.

It looks like there's some (granted, not much - compared to some other jag games) collector's element to it, as it costs $120, correct ? Or are there different reasons for this price ?

In short, if I want this game, is it better to pull the plug and order it now, as it might be harder to get in future (and possibly for much more)

It is hard to get. But, unless you're thinking of it as an investment I'd seriously consider trying the PC version first.

It is hard to get. But, unless you're thinking of it as an investment I'd seriously consider trying the PC version first.

I see - well - on PC (Steam) and PS3/PS4, I have about a hundred RPGs that I'll never get the time to play, but this is an Atari Jaguar RPG experience, so I kinda want to reserve the time to play it on an Atari, even though it's nowhere near worth the $120 (for the game it is, for me).

YT videos looked alright, and it looks like it's a lengthy game (from what I read) - it's borderline right now, but thanks for confirming it's not always available, I'll then make a decision soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm away for best part of the next two weeks, but i'm not croaking when I say I am hoping there will be a nice new box to offer people when I return. You ribbit here first :grin:

You're the man! Any chance we'll be able to combine shipping with existing orders for the ST boxes?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk