IGNORED

Lock 'N Chase 8k (Collapsing Lupin) with Box (Only 4)

SoulBuster

I do have to quote this only because Soulbuster was the one who posted on the Intellivision Homebrew thread that there are 60 of them (Homebrew games that is), and this one was included by his own design.

I will still bid, i just want the facts to be known as well.

Because Here in the intellivision section of AA , all animal's are equal, but some animal's are more equal than others.. (yes that is the theme) .. lol

lol

oh , just like the 124, 125 , 126 everyone has a different opinion but some opinions are more equal than others.. ;) ;P

lol

All good Wolfy , it is what it is...

• Like 2

I'm a total n00b and I knew about it from visiting his website. I didn't know what it was. I just never pushed the buy it now button. We're just like kids trying to figure out what to spend our allowance money on.

If there was a buy it now button, I would have the game already. If I lose I will be freed from my own internal demons. My bad!!!

I will say it again, I should have bought the cartridge off the website when I had the chance and that is no ones fault but mine.

• Like 1

It seems to me that the demand for this game, especially after the box treatment, is much higher than 4 copies.

Ehi, there are already more than 260 comments in this 4-days old thread

For sure it will not be the business of the century, but if a producer (SoulBuster or someone else) will make more copies (I would say 30-50) and the customers are aware that they can purchase a box, well, I think it will work

• Like 4

Because Here in the intellivision section of AA , all animal's are equal, but some animal's are more equal than others.. (yes that is the theme) .. lol

lol

oh , just like the 124, 125 , 126 everyone has a different opinion but some opinions are more equal than others.. ;) ;P

lol

All good Wolfy , it is what it is...

There are no opinions on the "125"....just the cold hard facts that the official Intellivision release is 124.

World Championship Baseball don't count. We all know this but you!

trying to get us back on track

The auction will run from now until Friday 2/24/2017 at 10 pm Pacific Time Zone (Those of you bidding from around the world will have to figure it out). Minimum bid for each is $50. I will periodically post which 4 bids are leading through-out the week.

YOU MUST POST YOUR BID IN THIS THREAD. PMs AND EMAIL WILL NOT COUNT.

Winners will be the 4 highest bids posted before 10pm this Friday and in case of a tie, the post time will be used. The winning items included are the Lock 'n' Chase 8k collapsing Lupin cart (New board in a used LNC labeled cart) and a new box made for these carts.

Free shipping to the US. International shipping will be $8 less than what it actually costs.

1. $111.01 Wolfy62
2. $111 AtariBuff

3. $85 Lathe26

4. $76.50 AJChandler
Out Bid. $75 mr_intv
Out Bid. $70 Ambrosine

Out Bid. $69 BBWW

Did I miss something?

Here is an edited version of what you missed. cpuwiz don't ban me. :-)

Edited for your safety:

The thread is here , I commented in it. What was your point ?

Oh thats right you don't *TWERKING* HAVE ONE *POPSICLE* HEAD!!!!!!!

You are just *twerking* SAD *twerk*. I PLAY GAMES, I don't *TWERKING* COLLECT THEM TO SIT ON A *TWERKING* SHELF.

*twerking* *Jimmy Dean Sausage*!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 6