IGNORED

Lock 'N Chase 8k (Collapsing Lupin) with Box (Only 4)

SoulBuster

Tactics? The ones used to prevent you from buying a game that was available for a year for $30? Instead of bitc#ing and moaning, why don't you offer the creator of the box something for barter? Or you can print your own out, cash me ousside.

Seriously. Y'all had over a year to buy the damn thing. STFU. If this gets me banned, then OK. You had the chance to buy it for retail price, and it was your choice to make. I double any 'tactics' were involved. The only "tactics" are the complaining. Now, I do speak fluent sarcasm, and maybe I don't speak this dialect, but are you serious?

It's a hobby. Buy/barter/trade for the effin' box. Don't bitch about how you were lazy and didn't buy it, or that you didn't consider it a 'true homebrew' until it had a box. Because if you are, I'm going to rake you over the coals when I start producing.

I didn't bid because I thought the "tactics" used here were inappropriate.

And just like that, my "complete" Intellivision homebrew collection has come to an end.

For better or worse the box is all that matters to many. Games aren't collected to play, but to display in many cases. That's not a criticism as that's how my collection has developed as well. I share the completist frustration with home brews but I made my peace long ago with only buying select items of interest to me. I had some small interest in this but the price ended up far too high for my comfort level and I have no means or talent to make this box myself. Without the box, I had no interest at all.

• Like 1

Theres a lot of bitching going on here, lmao!!! luv this thread. The entertainment value 2nd to none... lol

Everyone has a right to there own opinion right or wrong.....

Translation -

rake someone over the coals - definition and synonyms

-to speak angrily to someone because they have done something wrong.

rake someone over the coals

and haul someone over the coals

-to give someone a severe scolding. My mother hauled me over the coals for coming in late last night. The manager raked me over the coals for being late again.

STFU

(Shut The F@ck Up)

Edited by m-crew

You know, I started to say something there and then I was speechless. His post was pretty harsh, but I decided to leave it alone.

Quoting it and not posting anything made more of a statement then what ever you would have posted..

Cheers Brother

G

Edited by m-crew
  • Like 1