IGNORED

Ultimate Atari Cart (Electrotrains) Pre-Order by 18 APR 17

MacRorie

• 2 weeks later...

Hello folks!

So, here's how it is going to work: I am going to do another run of 100 carts. In the next week or so, I will order the parts, send ElectroTrains his portion, and begin production.

I will offer them cased in my regular case (black w/label) for $95 plus shipping.

If you want the regular case in a different color (colors available are attached), they would be $105.

If you want the new case by Robin, then it will be $110. You can pick the two colors.

Shipping is still the same: $10/$15/$20 for US/CAN/World for up to three items.

I have three paid pre-orders right now. My GOAL was to get them out the door by the end of the month. HOWEVER, that is looking unlikely. SO, I think with school starting back up (I teach) and with having to learn the new equipment, I am going to push it out until 30 SEP.

If you are okay with all of that AND you still want one: send the money via PayPal to paypal.me/TheBrewingAcademy Please make sure you use the "Pay for goods/services" option. This protects you! (and it also means you do not have to pay the fee)

Pre-orders are guaranteed prices/options. If you choose to wait, that is completely up to you, but no guarantees.

Inland PLA Colors.pdf

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Of course,

I have all the parts. Just working out the kinks with the pick and place. So, I *have* to make these carts or there is a VERY expensive box of parts that will go to waste.

I will offer them cased in my regular case (black w/label) for $95 plus shipping.

If you want the regular case in a different color (colors available are attached), they would be $105.

If you want the new case by Robin, then it will be $110. You can pick the two colors.

See this message for colors: #179

Shipping is still the same: $10/$15/$20 for US/CAN/World for up to three items.

I got all of the other orders completed and have three new pre-orders, so the more the merrier.

If you are okay with all of that AND you still want one: send the money via PayPal to paypal.me/TheBrewingAcademy Please make sure you use the "Pay for goods/services" option. This protects you! (and it also means you do not have to pay the fee)

Pre-orders are guaranteed prices/options. If you choose to wait, that is completely up to you, but no guarantees.

• 2 weeks later...

Hit a little bit of a hiccup. Have it ironed out. Will be a slight delay. On a related note, I have contracted some bug/virus/hostile alien lifespore that has taken me OUT. I have two words for you: "switch hitting." It will delay things a bit. I will try to keep on top of things, just know that between that, my job (semester is ALMOST over), and the other projects, I may be a bit delayed. DO NOT PANIC! (here's a towel!)

• Like 1

I suggest peril sensitive sunglasses... the bug/virus/hostile alien lifespore has wiped me out the better part of 3 and a half weeks... add newly arrived human form replicated life units and you got work life wife kinder health all going on at once... touching those carts and cases ensures the lifespore spreads and we don't want that!

Edited by _The Doctor__

I suggest peril sensitive sunglasses... the bug/virus/hostile alien lifespore has wiped me out the better part of 3 and a half weeks... add newly arrived human form replicated life units and you got work life wife kinder health all going on at once... touching those carts and cases ensures the lifespore spreads and we don't want that!

"The new plague that has been forcing people to stay iside has been discovered to have oiginated from some new atari box... News at 11."

Hi, I new here, couple of questions.

1) Do you still have the ultimate Cart for purchase.

2) Where do i send payment.

3) When will they possibly be shipped?

is there any thing else i need to know ??

Many thanks

1) He does and should be doing final assembly right about now.

2) Send payment to : http://paypal.me/TheBrewingAcademy

3) MacRorie hopes to ship them by the end of this week.

4) Read this message for pricing, shipping costs, and cartridge style options.

Edited by SS
  • Like 1

Hi, I new here, couple of questions.

1) Do you still have the ultimate Cart for purchase.

2) Where do i send payment.

3) When will they possibly be shipped?

is there any thing else i need to know ??

Many thanks

Yes, I am finishing construction of the third run as we speak. I will ship all pre-orders this week. Anything after that will have to wait to be shipped until after 25 NOV.

PayPal.me/TheBrewingAcademy/

See above

Sure: You can chose a cart option or a color option or . . yeah that's about it. PM me if you need specific questions answered.

Hi, I'm interested in buying an Ultimate cart or an Uno cart, depending on price. I would like it supplied with cart case if possible but this is not essential. Please could you point me in the right direction as to who I can purchase from and how to do so and with prices including shipping to the UK. Many thanks.

Hi, I'm interested in buying an Ultimate cart or an Uno cart, depending on price. I would like it supplied with cart case if possible but this is not essential. Please could you point me in the right direction as to who I can purchase from and how to do so and with prices including shipping to the UK. Many thanks.

Costs:

ULTIMATE CARTS:

US$95.00+shipping (CA add $7.60 sales tax), Includes one Ultimate Atari Cart w/ a custom printed, 3D BLACK case, unless you choose differently. Label is waterproof and laser printed.

If you want a different COLOR for the case, ADD $10.00 (CA add $10.80)

It you want an ADDITIONAL case (Why you would want two cases, I am not sure, but knock yourself out) ADD $10.00 (CA add $10.80)

UNOCarts:

US$55.00+shipping (CA add $4.40 sales tax), Includes one UNOCart Atari Cart w/ a custom printed, 3D BLACK case, unless you choose differently. Label is waterproof and laser printed.

If you want a different COLOR for the case, ADD $5.00 (CA add $5.40)

It you want an ADDITIONAL case (Why you would want two cases, I am not sure, but knock yourself out) ADD $5.00 (CA add $5.40)

CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS MUST PAY 8% sales tax. Sorry, it is not my rule.

(See the attached PDF file for available colors. Do Glow in the dark!!)

Shipping is as follows:

US-based PayPal Addresses: $10.00 for up to three carts

Canada-based PayPal Addresses: $15.00 for up to three carts

Rest of the world PayPal addresses: $20.00 for up to three carts

US shipments will go out Priority Mail, insured. Everybody else will go out International First Class Package.

Payments:

https://paypal.me/TheBrewingAcademy

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I can be reached in any of the following methods:
Voice: 530-618-BREW (2739)
BBS: thebrewingacademy.com:8888 (see my sig as well)
email: thebrewingacademy@gmail.com
PSN: MacRorie
WoW: MacRorie @ Daggerspine
:-)

Inland PLA Colors.pdf

• Like 2