IGNORED

Got my first TI in 20 years, kinda lost.

luckybob

just a small update. System fully works. I kinda cobbled together a video cable from an old keyboard. Its FUGLY, but it got the job done. I ordered some proper parts off ebay to make a nice cable. I will also have the parts to do some mods.

Both floppy drives work just fine. I am NOT a fan of the drive in the peb. If I'm not careful it will spit a disk on the floor. :P I pulled an old modem out of storage, a Racal-Vadic VA3451. Damn thing is almost 1/2 the size of the TI. 300 baud! Now i'm curious to see if that works, but I need to finger out a serial cable next. I read somewhere about a 1200 baud upgrade, but it needs a firmware upgrade to do it? Shot in the dark, I know, but anyone know what i'm talking about?

• Like 4

shameless plug, but I recorded a video of me opening all the stuff I got in the CL ad. LOTS of software and documentation. I'm going to have to get a proper scanner. I think there might be some magazines/articles/etc that might not be on the internets.

.youtu.be/19TevoTYrkE?t=650

.youtu.be/19TevoTYrkE?t=650.

.Can you see it ?

sml_gallery_41141_1470_69315.jpg

This one ?

sml_gallery_41141_1470_38374.jpg

Here ? :)

sml_gallery_41141_1470_10394.jpg

nice video, nice haul :)