IGNORED

SDrive-ARM preorder

alsp

At the begginig of April I'm expecting all parts for first 50 devices, and PCB's for 100 but when I start producing I'll able to order additional parts for remaining orders.

My collegaue will help me with assembling, so I hope to complete all existing preorders in April - May...

PS: and my 3D printer will works hard for cases =)

Ok, thanks. That is good to know.

Bob C

Unfortunately I didn't have 810 or 1050, but i've check images of theese drives, and it seems distances almost the same like Atari800 XL. So it sholud fit...

Ok, I took another careful look at your device photos and I noticed a small extension (spacer?) at the bottom of the SIO plug (where it connects to the main enclosure). With that it may actually fit a 1050, I can't tell for sure because I can't tell how deep the spacer is. In any case my order is still valid as before :-)

Edited by gargoyle

Ok, I took another careful look at your device photos and I noticed a small extension (spacer?) at the bottom of the SIO plug (where it connects to the main enclosure). With that it may actually fit a 1050, I can't tell for sure because I can't tell how deep the spacer is. In any case my order is still valid as before :-)

You righ I've made connector for ~5 mm longer than needed.

Can you measure ledge lenght above SIO jack - I can modify case if it will be required.

So it is going to fit... Now when will it fit. Is Russia PAYPAL ready.

So... I've already got all parts except PCBs, PCBs should be ready at beggining of April. Now I'm printing cases ;)

Hi! everyone!

Some news.

1. Almost all parts come to me for first 50 devices (except PCBs, unfortunately - still waiting).

2. For a while I'm printing cases and solder connectors into its.

3. And main news - I'm finally made "Update from SD" feature! It was not so easy, but all blocking issues are resolved and only code polishing remains. So all who will have SDrive-ARM in the future will be able update it with official or handmade firmware just by putting it on SD card.

• Like 13