IGNORED

SDrive-ARM preorder

alsp

Control + w is prompting me to save the config but after a reboot, the long filenames are not shown. I still need to do a control + l. Did I miss something?

Also, is there a way to show the folders on the top without renaming them with a ! in front? Or at least hide files that you don't want to see in the list?

OK, the lock/unlock on the adapter is the write protection; that problem is solved. NOW,can anyone tell me how I save files to the ARM from the Atari. I have loaded AtariWriter and SynCalc to the ARM, after I create a document or a spreadsheet is there a way to save them to the ARM?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While I received my SDrive-ARM quite some time ago I only opened the box today. I almost regret not having ordered two as the box alone is a design masterpiece. To take an Atari accessory out of a custom made box with cutout Atari logo and a coloured insert that makes that cutout stand out and an overall package that looks better than the boxes most peripherals came in 30 years ago was truly a pleasure! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Control + w is prompting me to save the config but after a reboot, the long filenames are not shown. I still need to do a control + l. Did I miss something?

Also, is there a way to show the folders on the top without renaming them with a ! in front? Or at least hide files that you don't want to see in the list?

You can used SD Sort to arrange the folders first and alphabetically.

I've tried to save my config with CTL-W as well and it doesn't seem to work. Is there something i'm doing wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, because a lot of new requests I plan another batch of devices.

I hope it wil be avaliable in middle of July and I'll start shipping,

So please write in this thread or PM me if you like to get one of SDrive2

• Like 1

Hello, any update regarding software? Any items from to-do list to be finished? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Not yet - I have an issues with broken arm and unable to do anything with software...

But I plan to continue full refactoring that started in separate branch on github and I hope after refactoring will be done, I'll able to imlement new functions and fix all known bugs.

My expectations - for it - end of June.

• Like 4

Do ATRs have to be in any particular density and if so does this drive handle all densities?

In general all densities should be supported, but now there is known bug in fw with big sized sector ATRs.

• 2 months later...

Good morning

I would also be interested in one assembled device.

What are the options for the case ?

For the case I usually use White PETG plastic, also Dark Blue and Red is avaliable, and also there are 2 experimental transparent (semitransparent actually because 3d printing artifacts) cases exists. Write you in PM about possible order.

2All: Second batch of SDrive2, partially ready, everyone who make request alreday should receive PM - please check.

And there are still about 50 PCBs and MCUs avaliable, so preorders are open again.

PS: About software issue with big ATRs - still unable to find bug - continue reseaching.

• Like 2

I've picked mine this morning from the post office and wow what a presentation and what a neat looking device.

Extra thanks for the included microSD card/adapter and the selection of Games already on the SD Card.

Posting here if somebody wants to know what it looks like in red.

post-64282-0-30872700-1535214913_thumb.jpg

post-64282-0-25848100-1535214935_thumb.jpg

post-64282-0-95518100-1535215029_thumb.jpg

post-64282-0-17991600-1535215056_thumb.jpg

Only minor cosmetic thing is the Read led is hardly visible with the red enclosure , should have thought about that.

I'm finally able to boot Joyride without having a PC hooked up to my SIO port.

And now going to order a red COREi64 enclosure for the UNOcart :)

Hallo ALSP,

Are there still devices available?

I'd like a kit. (Only the processor mounted and programmed)

About the case, maybe it's possible to have the logo and other text "cut out" of the surface?

Of course it shouldn't be cut really, just not printed.

I know, kind of late. But I've not noticed this thread before. :-(

BR/

Guus