IGNORED

FS : Joystick Testers

mamejay

Hey guys,

I have a couple of joystick testers for sale.

$14AUD shipped Worldwide. Paypal as gift or pay fees. $14.85AUD if paying regular Paypal

DB9 connections. Works with 2 button joysticks like a master system controller.

PM me if interested

post-26369-0-86180700-1487824533_thumb.jpg

post-26369-0-72485200-1487824541_thumb.jpg

post-26369-0-43293000-1487824548_thumb.jpg

Edited by mamejay
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is one incredibly useful device. I like to test joysticks without connecting them to my valuable equipment first and this does the job. Arrived in around 2 weeks from Australia to the USA and works great. Highly recommended!

I totally agree. I don't test a lot of sticks, but the tester showed up the same day as a TAC-2 that I bought on ebay for $17. Seller said it was untested.

So I opened the TAC2 and opened the tester and plugged it in the tester.

Neither fire button registered. But all 8 directions tested green. So I Brasso'd the button washers and the button contacts and they tested just fine.

I won't use it as much as someone like eightbit, but I am happy I picked one up. Thanks mamejay.

• Like 2

Got mine in last week. Overall this device works really well. FYI, in addition to 2600 and SMS, they also work (somewhat) for 7800 sticks. When you plug in a 7800 stick, the right fire LED is dimly lit, and pressing either 7800 button will also illuminate the left LED, but much like a 2600, the tester cannot differentiate which fire button(s) on the controller is pressed, so you will still need to ensure the left and right fire are wired properly by testing on a console, if building your own stick.

• Like 1