IGNORED

Price surge for Intellivision Flashback Overlays?

Rev

Yeah, that's pretty crazy. However, a typical loose pair of overlays for a single game sells anywhere from $1 up to $25 (e.g. Diner overlays from Psycho Stormtrooper). This set has 104 overlays (52 sets), so $50 doesn't seem outrageous considering they're an official Intellivision Productions release in brand new condition.

• Like 2

Yeah, that's pretty crazy. However, a typical loose pair of overlays for a single game sells anywhere from $1 up to $25 (e.g. Diner overlays from Psycho Stormtrooper). This set has 104 overlays (52 sets), so $50 doesn't seem outrageous considering they're an official Intellivision Productions release in brand new condition.

It just seems crazy since we paid 12 to 15? I forgot.

Time for Keith to make more...maybe I shouldn't have given away a spare set for free to some random podcaster at PRGE ;-)

I thought you had a set out on the table. And the 30 something intv nerds walked right by it. What a bunch of posers!

• Like 3

Makes we want to sell a set, but now I'll wait until I can trade straight accross for a Philly Edition of 4-Tris.

I'm holding out for when I can trade for a Keyboard Component or Tutorvision.

Edited by Rev
  • Like 1

I thought you had a set out on the table. And the 30 something intv nerds walked right by it. What a bunch of posers!

I did, I didn't want to pack them home with me so as we were packing up after the show sunday, I donated them to someone that had not received theirs.

In summer 2015 Keith told me he had planned to make more sets within a few months. I reminded him of his 'promise' 2-3 times, then I quit when Spadafermo sold me one of his sets for a very, very honest price for my birthday last year (thank you, man!).

And because two is always better than one, I purchased one of the sets Tarzilla had for sale at the PRGE for another very, very honest price (thank you, man!).

Everybody has to be aware of how efficient the Intellivision Brotherhood is! Surely more than someone else

• Like 1

In summer 2015 Keith told me he had planned to make more sets within a few months. I reminded him of his 'promise' 2-3 times, then I quit when Spadafermo sold me one of his sets for a very, very honest price for my birthday last year (thank you, man!).

And because two is always better than one, I purchased one of the sets Tarzilla had for sale at the PRGE for another very, very honest price (thank you, man!).

Everybody has to be aware of how efficient the Intellivision Brotherhood is! Surely more than someone else

Oh yeah. I forgot I had 2 sets at the booth. Glad you could grab one for cheap.