IGNORED

H454

guppy

Bought a S-video modded 2600jr bundle from H454 recently, including a NOS power supply, Flashback 2 joystick, and composite adapter cable for $105 shipped.

Transaction was smooth. H454 was professional in emails, shipped quickly and well packaged. Everything was in outstanding condition, the Jr looks very clean, no scratches or dings even, and the mod work was expertly done.

10/10 would buy again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I bought a small army of the Genesis reset switches from H454. They arrive very quickly in shipping, and even on a model 1 genesis, these switches are an excellent replacement for the originals. I might even like the feel of these better than the original. Thanks again H454!!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

H454 installed a UAV board for me in an Atari 7800. I wanted it installed in a 7800 that I had that worked well with my Concerto and he was very good about discussing details and options with me.Tried it out here at home with the Concerto, Harmony and some 7800 carts and it worked great. Truly brings the arcade experience home. Crystal sharp. Perfect coloring with all the games I tried, with no red shifting. The color shades were the same as the RF 7800 if correct and fixed if incorrect (No bleed, no more green logs on Frogger). He gave me a great discount since it was his first UAV installation and I was an AA member, but I was confident in his skills to do it as he is extremely knowledgable, experienced and skilled in electronics of retro consoles and computers. It all went very smooth and was completed in a timely fashion for a very good price. Would be happy to work with him again.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

H454 recently offered to recap my Performa 475 motherboard after I found that all of the caps were leaking. This being my very first Macintosh computer I really wanted to preserve it and keep it running for a long time. He did such a good job on this board! It works like new and looks like new as well! The work is completely outstanding. It is so cleanly and professionally done that it is hard to even notice that a human did the capping job icon_smile.gif

I am blown away and extremely glad I had him do the work over someone else. Super job (and super FAST completion time!), nice price and friendly down to earth guy. I cannot recommend him enough!

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Back again with another feedback post for this fine gentleman. He also brought a Mac Classic II board back to life for me with his superb recapping skills. Some of these caps are so darn tiny and I have no idea how he does it, but like magic he has recapped this one as well and it looks like Apple did it themselves! It works like new and has survived some recycle center. His prices are VERY fair and the work is phenomenal. I thank you once again!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another well deserved plus 1 for H434.

I recently got the HDMI NES kit and he offered for a fair price to do the work before I even got a hold onto it. Honored his offer and did excellent work. Above and beyond as some odd issues popped up. Received it back during this week and it runs great. Had many good conversations and updates over the process. Highly recommended

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Nate and I just completed a very excellent deal for a large lot and I absolutely give him my highest recommendation as a buyer and all around swell guy to communicate with! He can be trusted for large amounts of items and money, communicates quickly and clearly, confirms safe delivery of packages, and went out of his way to provide useful information and advice. Rest assured that he is a worthy member of this community! 

• Thanks 1