IGNORED

Hunt The Wumpus (Atari 2600)

The Maxx

I hesitate to call anything finished. I prefer "playable". Haha. There's almost always a bug or two left behind. I have had games that I returned to a year or so after I thought they were finished and added or changed stuff. For example, I became frustrated with my version of Picross and stopped playing with it for nearly a year before I decided to make it an html5 game instead of an Android game.

I don't know whether or not there will be any cartridges made of my bB games. I have been in communication with Albert about a Mine Dig cartridge and the prospects look good that it might happen. :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The room will be marked red if it is within two rooms of a wumpus... green if it is next to a pit. In the TI-99/4a game, it would show the map when a round was finished/lost. Unfortunately, this version does not because it is outside my ability... or at least I couldn't think of a good way to do it. :/

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Heya The Maxx! We'll be featuring Hunt The Wumpus (with some other Wumpus games too!) on ZeroPage Homebrew's livestream tomorrow, Wednesday September 12! The show starts at 11AM PT/2PM ET. Hope you can make it, if not, it'll be available for you to watch our YouTube archives the next day. :-)

Twitch: https://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew

YouTube: https://youtube.com/zeropagehomebrew

post-37205-0-40070900-1536738313_thumb.png

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

can someone plz explain how to play this fun looking game.  i really cant figure out exactly what you do.  you move around then click the button, the move the joystick to shoot but how do u know what to shoot or when or where or scort a point?  basically i have no idea whats going on, am keeping the game on the cart though cause it seems to be a good port, once i figure it out

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...