IGNORED

Season 6 - The New HSC - Weeks 7/8 = Activision Sports Weeks

S.BAZ

You must have found a super straight Slope!

Here is my Score

Skiing Game 5 B/A : 28.24

attachicon.gif28.24.JPG

i had to make two turns in the first four gates. If I stopped sliding to the right after the fourth gate in the exact spot (or one notch over from the exact spot), there was a narrow corridor that was completely straight for nine gates. Then I had to make a slight right to avoid a tree and slide left continuously for three gates to a spot at about the middle of the left half of the screen. I went through three more gates, then had to move continuously right for four gates. The timing of that was the most challenging part, because too early or too late hits a tree or misses a gate. But when it worked, it was a beautiful thing. I moved from the middle of the left half of the screen to the middle of the right half of the screen with the skier tips pointed down the hill and not touching the stick once the slide started. Then I had three straight gates followed by a move back to the center of the screen through two gates. Then it was basically straight until the finish line. I had to move right to the finish line, but there was a tree in the way. So I had to slide just under the tree, which put me just inside the left finish line flagpole.

I had 28.27 twice, but I felt like I hadn't scraped the poles enough, so I kept playing until I got the 28.22. I'll never see that exact course, again, but I'll remember it for quite a while.

• Like 4

i had to make two turns in the first four gates. If I stopped sliding to the right after the fourth gate in the exact spot (or one notch over from the exact spot), there was a narrow corridor that was completely straight for nine gates. Then I had to make a slight right to avoid a tree and slide left continuously for three gates to a spot at about the middle of the left half of the screen. I went through three more gates, then had to move continuously right for four gates. The timing of that was the most challenging part, because too early or too late hits a tree or misses a gate. But when it worked, it was a beautiful thing. I moved from the middle of the left half of the screen to the middle of the right half of the screen with the skier tips pointed down the hill and not touching the stick once the slide started. Then I had three straight gates followed by a move back to the center of the screen through two gates. Then it was basically straight until the finish line. I had to move right to the finish line, but there was a tree in the way. So I had to slide just under the tree, which put me just inside the left finish line flagpole.

I had 28.27 twice, but I felt like I hadn't scraped the poles enough, so I kept playing until I got the 28.22. I'll never see that exact course, again, but I'll remember it for quite a while.

I know what you mean, I spent 1hr 43 mins on the slope i found, just couldn't nail a perfect run

• Like 1

Enduro Score: 1550.3, Day 9

I have to admit I set this personal best on February 4th of this year so it probably won't count in the standings. I hope to post a better score this week or next - but in case I don't, I want it to be known that I got to Day 9 with this score at least once this year as a 40-year-old man with presumably slower reflexes than I may have once had! (Moderators: I don't expect you to count this score in the standings if it in fact should not count. I play fair.)

Enduro High Score 2.4.2017

• Like 2