IGNORED

Season 6 - The New HSC - Weeks 7/8 = Activision Sports Weeks

S.BAZ

Vocelli:

Didn't get to play much (Breath of the Wild took much of my time)... will play more this week.

Enduro: 747.7

GREAT game! Stands up to the test of time! Challenging yet fun.

Dragster: 6.11

Addicting Game... wonder how much a game that lasted 6 seconds cost back in the day?

Skiing: 29.10

Loved this game as a child. Don't think I found the ultimate straight course.

post-28484-0-41551800-1489328178_thumb.jpg

post-28484-0-75594500-1489328207_thumb.jpg

post-28484-0-52694300-1489328231_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Dragster - 5.91

Skiing - 28.22

My Skiing score was achieved by playing on the PSP2600 emulator. Just wanted to point that out because I wasn't sure if anyone would take issue with that or not. I normally don't play on the PSP when participating in the HSC, but I haven't been home in the last couple of days and it's the only way I can play right now (The Dragster score is from a few days ago playing on a 7800).

post-23265-0-04782500-1489347893_thumb.jpeg

post-23265-0-06758300-1489347906_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Hey everyone. I created an account just so I could participate in the HSC, not my favorite games for my first week but the competition is really heightening my enjoyement. SO watch out cause I'm here and I'm fiercely not-to-shabby at the 2600.

Enduro 566.7
Dragster 6.57

Still haven't played Skiing cause I don't like it, I might do a few run just to give more points to the real Skiing fans putting the time in.

Btw, can someone tell me if I'm supposed to message S.Baz with my score or is posting here enough? And if I beat my score during the week, anyone knows if I should post a new replys or simply edit this one?

• Like 5

Btw, can someone tell me if I'm supposed to message S.Baz with my score or is posting here enough? And if I beat my score during the week, anyone knows if I should post a new replys or simply edit this one?

Welcome RaccoonyDave! Yeah just post them here, and update in a new reply for this HSC please...

have fun!

• Like 1