IGNORED

Frog Feast 2007 Cartridges

JaggingUK

For those of you lucky enough to own Frog Feast from 2007 (signed and numbered) they are doing well on ebay making $300 a time if you check the feedback of this. Think he has another two on ebay right now for those interested, but no postage to UK so USA bidders only if your pockets are deep enough. The last few he has sold have done $300 so will be interesting to see if the price starts to fall a bit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Frog-Feast-32-for-Atari-Jaguar-RARE-Collectors-Item-3-DAY-ONLY-SALE/152458539332?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D41375%26meid%3D1242ed1dffe64299b42951105b4ba194%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D8%26sd%3D152460570655

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Frog-Feast-34-for-Atari-Jaguar-RARE-Collectors-Item/152460570655?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D41375%26meid%3De6eb37023abe4255abeeb07bdecdad97%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D8%26sd%3D152458539332

• Sad 1

So they're rare, yet he owns numbers 29-35? No wonder they're rare, he owns about 20% of the copies :) I suppose if you're hardcore into collecting you might be able to scoop one up, one went for $97. Which I guess if you're a collector/speculator/gonna flip it in 2 years that might be worth it.

I have an extra CIB Club Drive with the shrink still on it. $50 shipped!

So do I. Not selling on eBay for $33 even! :mad:

Gave my sealed copy of Checkered Flag to Clint's Christmas give-a-way since nobody wanted that either. Goes to show not every Jaguar game is worth the big bucks. Maybe in another 50 years. :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That guy is selling another on eBay. I wonder if he is just creating them and selling them, versus new old stock.

I hate to burst your bubble, they ARE "NEW OLD STOCK". I am "that guy".

FYI: I'm not sure if you were aware, but the developer sold all rights to the Jaguar version to Songbird Productions. All of the games were manufactured in 2007 by me. That was way before Songbird Productions purchased the rights to the game. I can't legally create new games(since the buyout) without contacting Songbird and paying a licensing fee. I would never do Carl like that. I just seen he released a cartridge version this year. Different cart label though. Im wanting one of his for my collection. It would look nice sitting next to my version. 8-)

Edited by JPilkinton

The lamination on those boxes is terrible, even if they are old, they weren't done properly!

The lamination your referring to is shrink wrap. I'm sorry that was all I could afford after spending thousands of dollars on that particular project and then being left high and dry with alot of overhead and merchandise. So don't come in here complaining about this and that and it wasn't done properly when you funded NOTHING for the project. Next time, I'll bring you a tissue.

• Haha 1

The lamination your referring to is shrink wrap. I'm sorry that was all I could afford after spending thousands of dollars on that particular project and then being left high and dry with alot of overhead and merchandise. So don't come in here complaining about this and that and it wasn't done properly when you funded NOTHING for the project. Next time, I'll bring you a tissue.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass on the tissue. Sorry, but the photos make it look like it's bad lamination. As you say it's shrink wrap, then I stand corrected.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass on the tissue. Sorry, but the photos make it look like it's bad lamination. As you say it's shrink wrap, then I stand corrected.

Where is your laminated stuff you've done 10 years ago? I would love to see how it holds up in a storage unit.

The offer still stands.

Where is your laminated stuff you've done 10 years ago? I would love to see how it holds up in a storage unit.

The offer still stands.

Can only go back 7 years, but it's generally ok I believe, but then it wasn't in a storage unit, which would help.

Anyway, as it's not bad lamination just my bad eyesight, what does it matter? I hope you sell your inventory and get some of your investment back.

Can only go back 7 years, but it's generally ok I believe, but then it wasn't in a storage unit, which would help.

Anyway, as it's not bad lamination just my bad eyesight, what does it matter? I hope you sell your inventory and get some of your investment back.

Sorry for coming out of the gate so loud. I didn't mean to be a butthead. Thank you.

I have bad eyesight too. Every time I look back, I could have done a better job on some things. I'll admit that.

Thanks again Gaztee

Sorry for coming out of the gate so loud. I didn't mean to be a butthead. Thank you.

I have bad eyesight too. Every time I look back, I could have done a better job on some things. I'll admit that.

Thanks again Gaztee

No worries - we could all (probably) make a better fist of things when we look back at projects :) good luck shifting your stock

• Like 1

I hate to burst your bubble, they ARE "NEW OLD STOCK". I am "that guy".

FYI: I'm not sure if you were aware, but the developer sold all rights to the Jaguar version to Songbird Productions. All of the games were manufactured in 2007 by me. That was way before Songbird Productions purchased the rights to the game. I can't legally create new games(since the buyout) without contacting Songbird and paying a licensing fee. I would never do Carl like that. I just seen he released a cartridge version this year. Different cart label though. Im wanting one of his for my collection. It would look nice sitting next to my version. 8-)

Hi, thanks for the background. At the time I had no idea the history of the release. I actually ended up with #33 and 35 ( the last numbered one). ??

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for the background. At the time I had no idea the history of the release. I actually ended up with #33 and 35 ( the last numbered one).

Hey no problem. I love history. I'm glad you got the last ones. I can't seem to remember why we stopped at 35? Such an odd number.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...
On 4/24/2017 at 4:46 AM, JPilkinton said:

Thousands of dollars investment for 35 copies??? Hmm........

I must have bought mine from him as it did come off ebay, and the time frame against when these posts started and the time I bought mine looks very similar. Thinking back I am sure I spotted someone selling one, and when I did a 'sold' search they had sold multiple ones over the space of a few month - so once one sold another one was listed shortly afterwards, the interesting thing was the price of each subsequent one had dropped so every time one was sold the next one would sell for less until I got mine which I think he said was the last one when I emailed and asked if he had any left (can't remember what number is on mine), but the reason I was keen to buy it was the early sales had been for quite a lot of money, but towards the end they were fetching about $60 to $70 once the market had been flooded... I think his first few sales did very well, but the final ones went for similar to what a copy would cost off Songbird these days.