IGNORED

Pole Position Atari 2600 Secret/lost/hidden car?

rjchamp3

I know someone in here knows the secret sadly one person that so called did it, won't show his video, others like Todd Rogers claim he did it but, no info....

I would value any help in solving the mystery, I just want to know what to do and get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Played a lot of 2600 Pole Position BITD, but never once dreamed of driving a different car. Back in those days, you got one car and you liked it! Heck, we were just happy to be able to choose different tracks. :lol:

Be funny if it turned out to be something crazy, like a bus though! ha

post-13896-0-40520800-1488900454.jpeg

• Like 1

If there would be a secret car in Pole Position, it would have to be found inside the code.

So, how should it look like? Just a different color than the other cars? Or a different shape? Or what...?

Just an extra yellow car is all there may be 2 but everyone thinks it's 1

clearly it's there considering the score was done but nobody seems to know how whoever figures this out, will get big props from me, a spot on my radio show and of course a thank you for helping me get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the deal no confusion so many thought the max score was 60,910, for years and to this day ONLY one has done this feat!!!!!

Frank Cardulla did a score of 60,960 he will not come public how he did it, and the ref of course that verified it is long gone!!!!!!!!!!!

The arcade has secrets too but this is way different!!!!!

So there is a car placement where if YOU have a perfect run no off road or crashes, give you enough to get another pass of a car and an additional 50 points.

I have seen posts that some think 61,010 is possible, which I do not think it is and entrust 60,960 is perfect, IF I knew code enough and how to check games, trust me I would have!!!!!!!

Oh, so there's nothing actually hidden, it's just being able to make a perfect run and pass an extra car. So that needs to be verified by a player. 60,860 is my best, so I'm close. I'll have to practice up and take a few more runs at it.

clearly it's there considering the score was done but nobody seems to know how whoever figures this out, will get big props from me, a spot on my radio show and of course a thank you for helping me get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time you type an exclamation point, God punches a baby.

• Like 5

No I heard it's more than a perfect run and TRUST ME it's not something you can just do, I can't even do it, let alone come close to no skids, I got 1-2 skids, one time NO skids crashed at the end, if it were so doable everyone of my caliber and others would have!!!!!!!!!

I been told there is a placing trick but, I cannot confirm, has to do with resets!!!!!!!!!!