IGNORED

Developers/testing required for mini-itx clone system - ÉclaireXL

foft

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, DaveMacBlack said:

Is it possible to order ÉclaireXL and at what price?

Thanx

Dave

Is about 185$ but not available right now. I note your name in interested members list -you are eighth- and I will inform you whenever it will be available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The EclaireXL is really great, I recommend it highly. Playing Star Raiders with acceleration turned on is pretty awesome. I also have a 1088XEL with Rapidus and although the 1088XEL is also amazing, I have not been at all impressed with the Rapidus. The EclaireXL is excellent bang for the buck.

• Like 1

Love all the interest in this thing. I had one for a short time that had a faulty board/FPGA chip (not quite sure) and @santosp (Panos) was fantastic to work with. He's a great person to chat with.

This was just one of those rare situations that happens when things like this are built.

Looking forward to a new run. I miss my mini ? and my 3D case misses it too ?

This is by far the best of all my 8-bits that I own and was wonderful when it did work.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sikor said:

And one for me, please.

You are already. :cool:

How the manufacturing of male SIO connectors is going ? Have you do any progress?  As you know I am very interested. I am sure also that many others here and there are interested also!! ;)

List.png

29 minutes ago, santosp said:

You are already. :cool:

How the manufacturing of male SIO connectors is going ? Have you do any progress?  As you know I am very interested. I am sure also that many others here and there are interested also!! ;)

I don't see my name on the list ? ??

22 hours ago, santosp said:

How the manufacturing of male SIO connectors is going ? Have you do any progress?  As you know I am very interested. I am sure also that many others here and there are interested also!! 

I already have the pins and am waiting for the injection mold. Soon there will be more information about new sockets.

• Like 2