IGNORED

We all scream from eyestrain

Jess Ragan

I've been playing Final Fantasy XV, and it's by turns a sight for sore eyes and a source OF sore eyes. Why in the heck is the text so small? It never seems to be large enough in PS4 games, but come on, this is just ridiculous. I'm not as young as I used to be, you know! Have pity on my eyesight!

• Like 1

Goes to show you how much videogame companies test with older players. We're not their top priority.

Which is surprising given all the M rated games out there. Trust me you don't have to be a fossil to be having trouble with reading the text on some of these games. It's like the devs expect everyone to sit 5 feet away from their 65" TV.

• Like 1

And text size is often determined by resolution instead of how big they want it to look on the screen. They should have text size options (even if you'd have to scroll) because not all of us have perfect vision. I know some games have better or larger text.

Oh god, just wait till 4k takes over as the standard standard :o Think the text is small now?