IGNORED

Can I interest anyone in some vinyl records?

Mitkraft

I need to raise some money for a Joe Satriani "Chrome Dome" Complete Studio Recordings collection I've just agreed to buy so I thought maybe some of the fine AA folks might be interested in some Vinyl to go with their vintage gaming and computing gear:

Prices don't include shipping. Payment via PayPal goods and services (I will accept mailed payments for you non-PP folks). Gradings are Vinyl/Cover. Have any questions feel free to ask! Post sold and then send me a PM so I can send you a total and my PayPal address. $1 off any 2 or $3 off any 4 albums in this thread!

Gradings are via Goldmine scale and are Vinyl/Cover.

These first several are in VG+ or better condition (good copies):

Jermaine Jackson - Jermaine (Motown - M 752L) VG+/VG+ $3

Vinyl is VERY nice and is close to NM.

The Hollies "Stay" VG+/VG $25
Original UK Stereo pressing! Sleeve is actually in very good condition for its age. Front is still shiny and not faded. The back has some yellowing due to age and previous owner wrote his name on the top left.
https://www.discogs.com/Hollies-Stay/release/6428163

The Beach Boys - Close-Up (Capitol Records - SWBB-253) 2xLP, VG+/VG $2

The Challengers - 25 Greatest Instrumental Hits (GNP Crescendo - GNPS 609) 2xLP, VG+/VG $6

Vinyl in excellent condition! Cover has slight ring wear but VG mostly just due to signs of age. Still in very nice condition.
Cover still in shrink!

Various - Cruisin' 1959 (Increase Records - INCM: 2004) VG+/VG $4
Front cover in great condition but back has yellowing. Top edge is mushed slightly. Pictures on discogs page are mine and of the actual item for sale.
Various - Rock's Greatest Hits (Columbia - GP 11) VG+/G+ $2
Cover intact but I downgraded it due to shelf wear and yellowing and moisture staining on inside of gatefold.
Still in shrink!

These are what I'd call "player copies" and show some wear and some noise (some throughout some just in places as noted).

Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies (Warner Bros. Records - BS 2685) VG (mostly. see notes)/VG $5

Most of the album is VG but there is a scratch that causes a skip for 5ish rotations about 50 seconds into the first song.

The Beach Boys - Endless Summer (Capitol Records - SVBB-11307) 2xLP, VG/VG+ $5
Pretty strong VG, pushing VG+. Vinyl comes in Mofi sleeves. Outer sleeve included.

Various Artists "Super Golden Hits" VG+/VG+ $6
1960's hits compilation album. Very cool "Laugh In" style cover. Cover in great condition but previous owner covered the painter girl's nipples on the front with round stickers. Not sure if it can be removed cleanly.
https://www.discogs.com/Various-Super-Golden-Hits/release/3199406

The Spaniels ‎"Hits Of The Spaniels" VG/VG+ $2 with any other album
Cover is bordering on near mint. Still in shrink. Vinyl is strong VG and might clean up to VG+.
https://www.discogs.com/Spaniels-Hits-Of-The-Spaniels/release/2501338

Mötley Crüe - Too Fast For Love (Elektra - 60174-1 Y) F/VG+ $4
Album has large scratched area covering much of the 3rd song. Also has a warp that causes the arm to jump during large parts of the record. Included here in case anybody wants to try and flatten it or needs the cover.

Cool Oddball Stuff:

Titanes En El Ring Con Vlady, Su Orquesta Y Coro* - Titanes En El Ring (RCA Victor GLS-80024) Panama VG/VG+ $15
Sleeve still in shrink but shrink is tearing in places. Sticker on back says "DISCOTECA PANAMA RADIO 62-1100 plaza 5 de mayo". Vinyl very stron VG but does have some noise which isn't too distracting.

Rod McKuen - In Search Of Eros (Epic - BN 26370) VG+/VG+ $2
Album very quiet and in Excellent visual condition. Sleeve still in shrink and would be NM except for very slight ring wear.
Cover still partially in shrink. Includes original "Warner Bros. - Seven Arts Records" Tenth Anniversary printed inner sleeve.
SOLD:

SOLD - The Big Supreme - Don't Walk (Elusive Records EL-001) 12" Single US 1986 M/M $5

Sealed. Plain white sleeve.

SOLD - Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell (Warner Bros. Records - BSK 3372) VG/VG $7

Very listenable VG.

SOLD - AC/DC - For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) (Atlantic - SD 11111) VG+/VG+ $7

Previous owner wrote "Kats" on front cover.

SOLD - Def Leppard - Pyromania (Mercury, Mercury - 810 308-1 M-1, 422-810 308-1 M-1) VG+/VG $6
Sleeve would be VG+ except for moderate ring and shelf wear. Strong VG+!

SOLD - Power Station "33 1/3" - VG+/VG+ $3

I snagged this and am selling it for what I paid (rounded down) because I already have a copy and this album is just plain awesome!
https://www.discogs.com/The-Power-Station-The-Power-Station-33⅓/release/6823306

Edited by Mitkraft

CRAP!! I would have loved that Pyro!!

Sorry man, I only have one other copy and that's my keeper. It really is a great album and I only recently heard it on vinyl for the first time and it sounded awesome! The one I kept is actually a record club pressing but sounds as good or better than the original pressings which often isn't the case. If you want I'll keep my eye out for another copy and give you first dibs if I do.

• Like 1

No worries. I am not a big vinyl collector. But I am a huge DL fan I have a vinyl copy, but like more people always on the look out for an upgrade. No biggie. It always seems these sweet things pop up on the one day I am not sitting in front of my PC all day with random checking in.

Thanks for the reply.